Reviews for Story of John and Rogue
satomika chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
i wish there was more to this... :)
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was a rather interesting take on John but it worked out amazingly.
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Ah I so loved this! Absolutely brilliant.
Always have a little Faith chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
That was amazing and I loved it. I always did think there was something between those two, something Bobby was either too blind, too stupid or too innocent to see. And maybe he did, but ignored it, because, hey, he had Kitty, right? (insert rant about Kitty and Bobby here).

Anyway, after Gambit (if he were in the movieverse) Pyro is definitely my second choice for Rogue, and this story compliments the couple in a light of greatness! Marvelous job!
BlaBlah333 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
really nice, i liked the gradual story through all the movies and finally the end where rogue actually ended up in bed with john (awws) and its just too bad they couldn't expand their relationship.
Nemo chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Believable characterization and so a nice little one shot. Good job.
queenandjoker-RnG chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
loved it.i loved the "my john" story.
PsychoTherapy chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
That is such an awesome story..

I love it.

Plz write more...

Plz?

:]
Innocent Innuendo chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Wow...amazing.

Great job!
erin chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I know you probably left this story to the imagination of the reader but i would love if you could add more. anything i come up with in my head doesn't even come close to what you have written. its really good by the way. so if you get a chance or this review could i could greatly appreciate it if you could add more.
Anigen chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Hey this is so Sweek. You should continue. This is a great story
sunnysfunny chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Great story! Any story with John in it is a must read for me!
Lexis chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Aw... this fic's so sweet... I just love John/Marie ficcies, although I like John OC pairings, too, because sometimes I just think John deserves someone better. Anyway, this is a great fic. And the way you wrote it is brilliant. Please write more John/Marie fics! I know a lot of people who'll read them.
Pookie Sanchez chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Sensational. Your style of writing is absolutely enjoyable. Your characterization of the characters X-Men 2 chose to ignore is remarkable and worth praise.
Tokyobabe2040 chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
If you don't write more I am going to go crazy! Please contiue this plesae! This is the best story I have ever read in my life and I would like to find out when they end up toughther and I really REALLY hope they do. PLEASE! I never beg in my reveiws and this time I'm begging like hell so if you would suply me with a update I would love you and reveiw your every chapter!

LaTeR

Tokyobabe2040;]

(p.s I don't mean love in that way...You know what I mean!)