Reviews for Mitsukaitou: Blade of the Angel
rien151 chapter 28 . 4/4/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

OMG amazing story so far
Rem-Luva chapter 19 . 1/6/2009
cool story
magix234 chapter 23 . 7/24/2008
Don't know why but I liked this chapter's second half. And I like this fic too.
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
I have just started reading this story as you can tell and I already love it a lot because you are a great author and I can tell that by the chapters that I have already read and I love this story by all that I can tell!
Mystic Hanyou chapter 26 . 5/7/2005
Was that the end? Just wonder, cause I hate it when the story ends without finding the baby's sex. or if she is haveing more than one. Also it would be good to see Kagome really happy and not just wondering if Sesshoumaru is just going through the motions, much like she is. Until later, bye.
SaNtAnz666's chapter 6 . 3/18/2005
Will you show Inuyasha's piont of view i mean we want to read what he does who wouldnt?/
Lenipez sideshow chapter 26 . 3/6/2005
oh so cute!

i can't wait for the sequel! good luck on writing it! may your muses be extra specialy good to you! this is the firstkas sess fic i've read and it was exceptional!

~the lenipez sideshow
baka-onna2003 chapter 26 . 2/27/2005
EK! That was really good. Too bad you didn't make it into anymore chapters. Oh well. All the same, write a sequal, ok?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 26 . 2/24/2005
Nice ending to the story, but I'd like to see Shippo playing with Rin sometime, they're both in need of a playmate around their age. Would Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, and Kikyo come to help defend Sesshomaru and Kagome's castle if war breaks out?
baka-onna2003 chapter 25 . 12/30/2004
That was so cool. I didn't really like the pairing of Kagome/Sesshomaru at first, but as the story progressed and character development went on, I found myself loving them! Update as soon as you can!
silver chapter 25 . 12/20/2004
sweet and a good story but (and i only say this because i am insane choas bring with her every were person) weres the chaos the action any why great story please please please write more
Lenipez sideshow chapter 25 . 12/20/2004
well i'd say you hooked those to up more smotthly(if thats a word) than most inukag srories. live never read an ksgsess before and i like it, sessy is so much better!

may your muses be more helpful than this reveiw!

-lenipez sideshow
XStylus chapter 25 . 12/20/2004
A very interesting read indeed. I must say that I'm somewhat irked that Kagome is ending up with Sesshomaru and that you've turned him into a big softie now (which, in my opinion, is about as OOC as the character can go), but this is still an enjoyable read, and look forward to reading more.
feathergriffin chapter 25 . 12/19/2004
Nice. Wish your chapters were longer but nice. I'm really glad that there is another author out there that doesn't like to reveal everything at once. I like to surprise people. Of course, that can be dangerous when people are coming after you to update, but luckily they don't know where I live. Oh, feathergriffin is my real screen name, I just don't like to login unless I am updating. Update soon! And kept up the good work. In case you were wondering, I just started reading your story tonight, that is why I haven't been reviewing. v
Jonathold chapter 25 . 12/19/2004
It's good that i'm not the only one who is reading this.. at least there are other people who notice a good story when they see one:) If an author can take a story, make a pairing that basically everybody hates, and make it an enjoyable fiction, then i know i've found a great story. This is truly a great story. Oh, and if you want to read a really cool story that i read a while back(and just read a few days ago again), its called "Beso," by the author 'Thunk.' The id number is '887966'. It's a great story and has, i think, 3 sequals that each center themselves on pairings from the original. Anyways, if you get the chance, read it, it really draws you into itself with the supsense. I got so drawn into it reading it a second time that i stayed up the entire night reading it, because i knew i wouldnt be able to sleep until i finished it.