Reviews for Tides of Fire
yaminakathy chapter 11 . 7/17/2004
Well, i hope my review(s) make you feel like some ones is R&Ring your fic. i really really hope you get your inspration soon, i really want to know what happan to sora. plz plz update ASAP. i don't care if its a single pharagraph, i want to read more! i gotta read more. so plz find your ispration soon and update this story plz plz plz. Loving your story and keep up the wounderfully great work. . ~.
yaminakathy chapter 10 . 7/17/2004
I am so loving this story and i can't wait to read more. . you are doing a wounderfuly great job. .
yaminakathy chapter 9 . 7/17/2004
WOW _ Loving it. can't think of anything eles to stay. _ great job. .
yaminakathy chapter 8 . 7/17/2004
_ keep up the great work. Loving it.
yaminakathy chapter 7 . 7/16/2004
WOW. Loving it. im going to read more now. _
yaminakathy chapter 6 . 7/16/2004
Greatjob. loving it. Must read more.
yaminakathy chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
Good/great job. can't stop to review. must read more.
yaminakathy chapter 4 . 7/16/2004
Must read more. keep up the wounderfull work. _
yaminakathy chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
_ o can't wait to read more. Keep up the good/great work
yaminakathy chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Good/great chap gotta to read more.
DemonSurfer chapter 11 . 6/14/2004
Hey, that no fun. I get here and you're posting your hiatus.

I'm surprized that you're reading Court of Souls too. Although, its not too surprizing considering the gal has ALMOST 10 FREAKIN' REVIEWS FOR THAT STORY! Jeez...

Um, well, you get candy, in hopes that you'll fnd inspration somwhere, and that our stories might get as good as CoS.

Shadow: Wherk!
daea chapter 9 . 2/16/2004
I really liked the way you told Riku's story like that. It all makes a lot of sense and you've made him very in character, which I myself have trouble doing sometimes...
Anyway, I like the similarity thing you have going on between Riku and Kuja, and as for Yami...he seems like a cool guy. :)
Oh, one more thing that I wanted to say to you- Your writng has improved a great deal from the beginning of this. Not that it was bad or anything, 'cause it was far from that, but you've really grown as an author in the gap in between. Way to go, my friend. _~
P.S. I don't know where all of your other reviewers went... This story is really good, more people should read it!
daea chapter 8 . 2/16/2004
That was an *awesome* chapter. Really, it had so much detail and work put into it that everything seemed so clear and believable. I've never played Final Fantasy 9 before, but with everything you're giving us about Kuja I don't think it'll be a problem with understanding the story. _ And Eriol and the Oblivion... This is starting to get *really* good. You've got a good plot going on here, as far as I can tell.
See ya later,
daea chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
Well, I see that the Riku/Sora-ness is finally coming in to the story...and...another plot... O.o...very exciting.
I think Sephiroth might have something to do with it later on, because he did say that to Riku.
Great chapter. Don't worry, it didn't sound rushed. _
See ya,
daea chapter 5 . 1/20/2004
Ah, I can SO picture Sora in a dress! Lol. That was funny.
And you've gotten the play started... Awesome. Sounded cool in this chapter.
See ya,