Reviews for From Friendship to Love
Godschildtweety chapter 19 . 5/4
great story
Myla139 chapter 1 . 3/18
Hey! Even though its been over a decade since you originally wrote this fanfic I just wanted to say YOU ARE AWESOME! Omg! I cannot believe how much I enjoyed reading this whole story and the sequel! I'm a by of a late bloomer to all the Inuyashas fanfic kingdom! I didn't even know this existed ... Hehe... But man did I love this and all your other work!
Jair wanted to let you know! I haven't been able to stop reading m, much less stop thinking about everything you've written... Just awesomeness... Thanks again! And thanks for completing this story!
BlueEyedSinger chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
I love this; however a few things could be fixed:
they're: contraction of 'they' and 'are'.
their: it belongs to them.
there: a place or location. ex: Look over there.
your: it belongs to you.
you're: contraction of 'you' and 'are'.
were: past tense. ex: you were over there.
where: question or statement of a location.
wear: something to say that lets you know what a character is wearing. ex: she was wearing pajamas. These were all minor problems that are repetitive in almost all of your chapters so far.
Despite the grammatical mistakes, it is still a really good story.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
Love it
Guest chapter 16 . 6/6/2015
I will KILL inuyasha ..at least he could be her best friend...or even only friend ..but enemy? After she got used to him?..he is so stupid...i could only imagine what his expression will be like when he knows that kinky ho knew about the blackmailing and she only wants to hurt him and wants his money and what so ever ..INUYASHA I WILL KILL YOU ! I am so angry because of him and so sad for kagome ..at least friends! Not enemies ...but he should solve it before i kill him and cut his head of his bidy even if inuyasha is so cool and i love watching the tv show and i like seeing him with kagome..i am so MEAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH...CANT WAIT TO READ THE OTHER CHAPTERS! This is the longest review i have ever wrote!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/5/2015
I review alot ...wow...kouga is an ass!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2015
Wow...i am excited to go to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/5/2015
WHO OPENED THE DOOR? AHHHH !
Guest chapter 12 . 6/5/2015
Wow i was your 1800th comment
Guest chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
Yay inuyasha is fine!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
YOU ARE SOOOOOO MEAN! I AM SAAAAAAAD!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
Meanie!looooool that time you had 100 reviews now you have over 1700 reviews! Good job!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2015
WHEN WILL KIKNKY HO KNOW! I WANT TO SEE WHAT FUNNY REACTION SHE WILL GET! Loooooooool
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
Nooo im going to chapter 6 and you said kinky ho will know! I wonder what will happen i hope that she doesnt hurt her
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
Im KINKY HO's WORST ENEMY AND I HATE HER! Cool story i lub it!
1,809 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »