Reviews for Listen to the Rain
WittyReviewer chapter 1 . 1/31
Hmm, the writing style was interesting. It sounded almost passive at the beginning, but then toward the end it changed and sounded more active.
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was really deep but I loved reading it and imagining that scene lay out, even though it did have a sad ringing to it, it also had a relaxing feel to it. :)
SqueeFreak chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is fantastic. Very well written. I like it very much _
oakleaf chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
The first person work beautifully in this context.

(I'm reviewing this almost seven years after it was published... Forgive me, I'm new to Naruto... XD)

Well done on an amazing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Ooh look, it's an age-old fic that was just too good to not to be reviewed :D

Loved it. Just letting you know :)
NoNameZOMG chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Sasuke's so emo :p

But seriously, it was nice in that non-yaoi way lol.

Cute idea.
myheartisyourumbrella chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
*not logged in*

HOLY SMOKES! This is AHmazing! I loved it to pieces. Now I'm gonna read all of your other stories :)

You captured them perfectly..

EKK! I cant get over how good this is... seriously.

xx My_heart_is_your_umbrella xx
A.E.Snooks chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That was just...wow...fanatastic...it just was SO good! I really hope you make another Kaka/Sasu friend fic! :D

~LoTuS
hgtetdguhijijhrgdgghojpjohtdtw chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This was really good!

You are a master of description, you know that? And you seem to have a firm grasp on Sasuke's character, which is rare.

It's nice to stumble across something like this once in a while. You should write more Naruto - you're good at it.

~Exo
puregarnet chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Wow, that's deep. Yo try reading a fic like this while listening to 'To Zanarkand' That sure creats the right feel to the story. Love the way you write, that's the style I want to write with but I can't seem to write stories, only essays. -sigh-

But anyway, love your story, I hope you will do more of this kind of stories in the near future.(;D)
30sec2kiba chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
it made me think... i loved it ;D
Wassermagierin chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I really love this Oneshot. I could see the whole story playing out in front of my eyes. Your writing style is really amazing!

You're right, Sasuke really IS too deep for his own good (but that's why we love him, ne?)

Stories with Sasuke and Kakashi as main characters (but without any KakaSasu content) are my favourite Naruto stories!

I love it!
whitefang chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
deep.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
so philosophical and sweet..._
RoxasX chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
aw that was so sad yet sweet in a way i love that story._