Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dragon Keepers
GallagherGirl537 chapter 28 . 11/13/2011
this was amazing. iw as very sad that it was over. please write a sequel or atleast and epilqoue
becca chapter 27 . 10/8/2005
oh my god! i love this fic! its so god! i was almost crying when charlie and percy died! i cant believe you killed charlie, my fave weasley! no! *sobs* write a sequel please pleasey please!
SafirePhoenix chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
aw, i like the giant squid.
dark672 chapter 28 . 7/20/2005
when are you syarting a sequel
Mutant-Gorilla chapter 28 . 7/17/2005
awesome ending. you better make a sequal
Kaz chapter 15 . 7/15/2005
Great story so far, really enjoying it!

However, I can't understand how Tabitha is 9 years older than Harry, James and Lilly were only 21 when they had Harry, so that means Sirus had Tabitha when he was 12-13!

But good story none the less :-)
dark672 chapter 26 . 7/14/2005
it's good
atlantis-rob chapter 26 . 7/14/2005
OMG! Sorry, that chapter was every bit and more insane than I thought the battle would be! Crazy stuff for sure and very terrible. I hope tab makes it for harry's sake and its horrible charlie was killed. Far too bad. Excellent work with harry keeping his head and everything somewhat working out in running off or capturing many of the de's. Keep up the excellent writing!
Mutant-Gorilla chapter 26 . 7/14/2005
awesomeness. extreme awesomeness. i had dreams of having a cool scene with a fight in the great hall. now you've done it and its awesome.
dark672 chapter 25 . 7/13/2005
i never suspected AJ moody to be a tratior
atlantis-rob chapter 25 . 7/13/2005
Holy crud! What an awesome chapter, great job with harry's idea for the map and the RoR and getting to talk and spend time with his dad and Sirius. That might be his saving grace at this point. Not a bad job with everyones varied reactions either, snape was great. Now that ending is quite suprising in someways but I've always felt AJ was a bit off. Can't wait to see how this battle goes. Damn malfoy!
Jessi chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Rawr! I can't believe you killed Dumbledore! So sad. Still, this is the best fan fic I've ever read. Sometimes I mix up what really happened and what happened in your story. lol. Update soon!
Mutant-Gorilla chapter 24 . 7/12/2005
that is so sad. but i love it. keep going.
Jovial Squirrel chapter 23 . 7/10/2005
Bad cliffhanger! Very bad cliffhanger! Good story. I didn't expect Tabitha to be Sirius's daughter. Update quickly so that there is no more wondering what'll happen to Malfoy and what is wrong with Dumbledore.
Mutant-Gorilla chapter 23 . 7/9/2005
Oy goodness. this story is better than the books in some times. Please post again soon! Ba da buh bah bah, I'm lovin it!