Reviews for Threading Needles
Supreme Dictator of the World chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
SO KAWAI! I understand what you mean by your yaoi senses. This happens alot to me when i'm watching GB too. I think this one-shot was AWESOME! It was kinda slow though...you tended to overexaggerate Juu-chan's insecurity. But it was all good in the end.
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
O_O This fic is wonderful! D I love the humour that was woven into the story, and the beautiful descriptions you used. ) Yup, and I definitely love Kazuki and Juubei. _

*favourites*
Ita-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I Love this fic, so sweet, sigh...\/_~\/

There isn't enough JxK fic around,*pout* and it's hard to find any good ..all in all, this is one of the best JxK fic i've ever read, so please keep up the good work, and write more JxK fics ok? \/_~\/

~BYE~
mayfaire chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
ooh i love it. i can always see kazuki as the aggressive good fic i love juubei and kazuki. they're meant for each other. :)
Dayari chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Oh no... this fiction was SO incredibly sad... I was crying until the collar of my sweater was soaked (at the scene when they were bathing, I mean). I really like your writing style, it's so emotional...

Please continue to write such melancholic stories!
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Aw... So cute! Me likes a lot! :D
westkitsune chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
That's so sweet! Nice applying of the real events that happened between Juubei and Kazuki (I believe from ep19? I love that ep), makes it an even more homely piece for every JuubeixKazuki fan. I love the way you displayed their training, I barely read that kind of fics... And that you made it this time that Kazuki was the one who was admiring Juubei, I loved it! Just the right kind of romance and angst rolled into one, keep it up! n_n
corrupted-innocent chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
aww... kazuki and juubei are so kawaii! this is a great little one-shot; juubei and kazuki are the best!
MutaKu chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
OMG! That was so great! I luv JubeiXKazuki the most too! It's a pity you didn't make the lemon scene LOL It'll be nice if you make the sequel PLEASE
strange and beautiful chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Aw! That was so pretty! Wow! I love all the descriptions, aw...sigh, so sweet. Love Getbackers, love Kazuki and love the fanfic!
- feel privileged, this is the first review i have ever written. I saved it for something worth reviewing and this is definitely worth it. ;)
~x~
QueenV chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
*squeals with delight* AAhh~! I love it! _
This is *so* good! You're right, Kazuki and Juubei really do make the yaoi-senses ring! _ They are so cute. I luff them! -_-
You really are an excellent writer! I loved ever moment of this! _ Yay for Kazu/Juubei!
Me-Nuriko chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
They are so sweet, Kazuki and Juubei! Very well written story.
sawdust chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Wow, that was incredibly sweet :) Great fic!
n-chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
such a beautiful fic. your style of writing is wonderful. Really loved it. JuubeixKazuki 4ever XD XD XD
n-chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2003