Reviews for The Bell Jar
ChocoDonut5000 chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
Whoa. That was very interesting. I like how you portrayed her feelings toward Ella and Magneto and Pietro. Good job.
ChocoDonut5000 chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Aww, that turned out really sweet. I always wondered what Wanda thought about in the asylum
:( and I was practically screaming at the TV when it showed Magneto leaving her there. Before the Toad, Witch, Wardrobe ep, she was so troubled. Her semblance of peace was actually more saddening than the chaos before.
Risty chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
Hm, this is very interesting. I like it. There is something odd about the way you've written it, but I can't quite work out what. something in the syntax, maybe. Hell, I don't know, it's still excellent. Props to you for looking at Wanda's thoughts and feelings in this collection, it's an interesting issue that isn't usually covered well. Go you.
Yma chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Wow. That was awsome, really deep and well written, a facinating glimpse into Wanda's mind. Very well done, it was a simply beautiful fic.
N.E.B chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Aww angsty Wanda/Todd fluff my favorite please write more soon pwetty pwease with cherry on top.
TheLostMaximoff chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Hey, I finally get to return the favor. God, that was so good. Really, honestly that was awesome. Thanks for the dedication (it boosts my fragile ego) and for the amazing story. For that you get an extra big hug from me.
rety chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
um, whatever happened to Pietro? and i can't stand Wanda/Toad stuff, so, yeah. and yeah, a few of TheLostMaximoff's stories are nice
Kaminarimon chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
I'm really not sure where to start. You are definitely very talented, extremely talented. I can really feel how much you put into this. I think that you have all the makings of a bright new Toni Morrison, even though sghe's definitely not obselete. Maybe you could be a Nobel Laureate some day?

I believe you did an excellent job of taking us into the psyche of Wanda. I really enjoyed this. Thankyou very much.

Sensational.
Shiver chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Please,plaese continue! This is the best Tanda fic I've read so far, and it's only the first chapter!