Reviews for Veritas
piano.writer chapter 1 . 1/19
Thank you for writing what you did, I really liked it.
piano.writer chapter 9 . 1/12
I don't know about anybody else, but I just realised that the Lord person and Percy have the same inicals. Was this planned? anyway, I love the story so far and thanks for writing.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 17 . 10/6/2015
I'm so bummed that you didn't finish this story. I was totally into it.
sam chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
Please update when you can I love this tic!
a chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
Did the clock show Percy to be in mortal peril?
DrinkPinkButterbeer chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
You haven't updated...since 2004. Such a good story $sniff$
Faith and Kismet chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Lord Prometheus Icarus Wallace is Percy, isn't he?
FrightfulHorse667 chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
When I read this I knew you weren't going to finish it and I didn't really care. I have to say that you have the most original ideas and what you have written would have been a start of a complex, logical, unique story. Thanks for it :). It's not complete but it was enjoyable nonetheless.
amoomoo4me chapter 17 . 1/16/2011
I really love this story, and its such a shame that you havent updated in so long and probley never will. I read in one of your other stories that since you read what molly's maiden name was everything didn't fit together anymore, if you want to continue the story you could always turn it into an AU or alternative universe story, no one would mind. Also if you no longer wanted to write this story I'm sure at least one of your reviewers (me included) wouldn't mind taking the story over for you, or giving you so many good ideas that you couldn't resist continuing.
tryingtobestine chapter 17 . 8/10/2010
I do wish you would update this story, it's a good one, but it seems like you probably won't... It's an interesting story that I would love to read more of. Of how you were going to connect the different things.

Like, if Alpha really is Molly's father (or something) and plans to let Percy take over things, since he's called Omega (and they both have the same initials). And what would be happening with Eve and Jason. And how everything will work out...
amedox chapter 17 . 7/19/2009
Hi there!

I just wanted to say that I'm a huge fan of your story, and, like the previous reviewer, am aware and saddened that you won't update anymore. However, like Acantha Nyx, I'm really, really interested in what you had planned out for the rest! Haha. If you ever have the time, please email me as well and just drop a few words. I'd really appreciate it! If not, then I completely understand and thank you for your time. :D
Q Jenny chapter 17 . 9/25/2007
Hey, I love your story. I know you're not going to update it anymore (don't worry, I'm not going to ask) but if you have a few spare minutes and you don't mind, PLEASE email me or something and tell me how you had planned the story to go, like will Percy's family ever find out? will veritas ever go public, like the Order? Stuff like that. Please? Thanks for your time!
E-san chapter 17 . 12/12/2006
*pulls at hair in frustration* NO! I find a story with OC's I LIKE and it hasn't been updated in YEARS! NO! *clings to your leg* Please please PLEASE REVIVE IT? Or at LEAST email me and tell me how the rest of the story was suppose to go! I'm gonna tear my hair out again without knowing if Percy's "genetic deformality" has ANYTHING to do with the rest of the story!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 5/26/2006
Dx It hasn't been updated! *wails* I just can't wait until more is revealed! .
crazy-lil-nae-nae chapter 17 . 5/31/2005