Reviews for These Last Moments
Himeko3809 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Boohoo! I cried the whole way through... (﹏)
MEEEEEEE chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
So sad! But it was still a good story! :)
azab chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
i loved it a lot
force majeur chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Huh!for the second time,you made my cry ,i think you are great in this genre,so sad~and!it's far from shonen ai!dont frighten me by mentioning that it will be shonen ai. I have such a relationship with my girl friend,yet it is no shoujo ai.
Tia Paes chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I started crying when I read this. Beautiful. Completely mind blowing and beautiful!
Artificial Dreams chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
That was very, very sad.

But extremely sweet.

As for constructive critism, there were a few typos here and there but nothing serious. It was a well-written, and touching fanficlet. Thank you for writing it.
Shinicandy chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
O_O WOW! So you share my theory? thats cool *-*

I think the only one who could tame Seiten Taisen was Konzen (That would explain why does Goku see him every time he becomes seiten taisen... cuz Konzen was the ONE!)
Kid chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
its was really a sad story... poor goku... poor konzen... i cried TT_TT
gabrielle angelique chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
funny how stories like this touch me. i feel like crying now...
Goku-chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
kya! no...is this the end you have to make a sequel or another chappie, onegai D-Chan!ONEGAI!aishiteru Goku!

Sanzo or Konzen you've got to find Goku, you just have to! Taiyo and Saru Forever!*.* *.*
Merf chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
*Sniffle* That was so sweet. _ I loved it!
rulerofthecows chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
i loved the story and your theory XD!
-adds to favorites list-
HIkaru chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
great story. please continue the story, ok?
UltraM2000 chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Delightfully squishous (It's M20-ese. It means it was nice. _)

I don't usually review anything x-ish, but this was pretty neat. The 'yubikiri genman' reminded me of the little sabbatical thingie Minekura put up for Gaiden some time back.

Yep, Konzen found the saru all right! Kudos!
AznSage chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Ah...the thoughts by Konzen...so fitting! I applaud you for that. But I'm probably just tired and might have missed something, but as a critic in general, I find this excellently written. _ And no, I never thought that Goku killed Konzen either, there's more than one meaning to 'you killed him' ;;

I SHOULD be working on my fic huh?...o.O