Reviews for The Ultimate Scooby Gang
DaBear chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
I really liked your theory on the Game... in makes sense in the context provide you ignore the second movie. (which I do)
Dnic5 chapter 6 . 3/27/2005
i loved it
Ghostdraconi chapter 6 . 3/19/2005
You should give lessons. Most Authors power up the Scoobies and forget about the enemies. This leads to boring.

This was great, I look forward to more of your work.
X-Over chapter 6 . 10/23/2004
Please update this wonderful crossover story of yours very soon. Pretty please? Thank you. :)
Olivia Wood chapter 6 . 5/30/2004
You're the Queen (King?) of crossovers. :)
Enjael chapter 6 . 11/6/2003
Loved the ending! 'The Island in the Sea of Time' was a great book. Killing off Kermit and friends was just Evil! In regards to 'Old Hat' are you going to do a sequel? That would be wonderful.
Big B chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
Bad ass hope you do a sequal very entertaining. Hope you make more like this in the future. Adios.
Bunny-Butler chapter 6 . 9/11/2003
That was one of the best adventures I've ever had the luck to be included in. Thank you so much for an excellent, if short, fic! I would love to see more adventures with the Ultimate Scooby Gang. Perhaps a sequel is in the making? Your muses are wild. Thanks again!
WBH21C chapter 6 . 9/11/2003
OUTSTANDING!
Arekanderu chapter 6 . 9/11/2003
Wow cool.I want more!
Aracertariel chapter 6 . 9/10/2003
So its over now? That was a really interesting fic. That's the problem with good fics, is that they're over with far too soon. 'Course, if they dragged on forever they wouldn't be as good.
Bunny-Butler chapter 4 . 9/10/2003
Fantastic! You really know how to write a great plot filled with twists and turns! Can't wait for more, but I have to get to class before I can read and review the next chapter. Til then!
Bunny-Butler chapter 3 . 9/10/2003
Connor MacLeod a god? Holy Smokes, this is getting good! OOps again and the world shifts 90 degrees. Sweet!
Bunny-Butler chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
This is getting really good! Stargate and Doctor Who tied convincingly together? You rule! More please!
Bunny-Butler chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
This has a whole lot of potential and I can't wait to read more! It's a little too soon for me to comfortable with Twin Tower jokes, so please be careful with them. Happy Day!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »