Reviews for Secrets
Montara chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Wow, they had to live secret lives for so long! For The Greater Good :( Life can be so unfair sometimes. Well, it's still better than being slaves if The Dark had won.
arkkra chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
WHOA. I was just browse through the fics and found this. And I gladly surprise to read about Indonesia, because I'm an Indonesian. :)

So, thank you. For writing this story and to bring a lil bit about my country. Terima Kasih :)
irianaceleste chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
A lovely story. What a long time to deceive the entire world... I can't believe that Ginny & Ron were kept in the dark the entire time. I suppose it was necessary though.
silvermaze18 chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Very clever story. I enjoyed reading this a lot.

Good job!
KayKarenJasmin chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Yo! LOL great story! but your translations actually quite messed up.. :P LOL i'm indonesian yet i can't speak or write proper indonesian so yes, this might sound REALLY hypocritical... LOL anyway its actually Sekolah Sihir di Indonesia... but great job trying! the one you chose was the dutch/Indonesian way of saying it... and yes my first language is English... LOL great sotyr!

xoxoxo

smileylol )
kriskhil chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
haha corsando's.
Willowed Moon chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
wow (Whistles) niiiiiiice :)
MyMyMaia chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That was a really clever one-shot I really liked it!
bangag pa chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
this story rocks! never read a story this interesting!
LoserAnnoyingCrazyEediot chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
ah this actually clears u[ a lot of random things i was wondering about. you thought this story out really well,and i truly loved it. this story was well put together, and i really liked reading it. the story line was great, and all the little details made the story real.

thanks for writing an awesome story!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Great work! :)
Gryff-Slytherin chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
I loved the fic! I'm glad Xavier is understanding. I'm sure it must have been stressful and awkward at school when making friends, etc. They sure know how to shock everyone! )
Bablefisk chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Loved it!
Diamond-Crest chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Nice story my friend, I meant it.

Oh yeah, next time if you need help, you might come to me, as I'm Indonesian, and I'm honored you put our country to your story.

Indonesian School of Magic, the translation is Sekolah Sihir Indonesia. You don't have to put 'di' in between 'Sekolah Sihir' and 'Indonesia'. It's the same like University of Indonesia, in Bahasa Indonesia we call it Universitas Indonesia.

Have a nice day
slydreamerr chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
the way you put Xavier into an asian country makes me feel so familar cos' I'm from Singapore myself. (: HEHE. I would be drooling real bad if I do see one malfoy look-alike in my country! Haha, and this is a story with a lot of twists here and there, and I really enjoy it.