Reviews for Yu Yu Hakusho Blossom
L N R chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
wow, good story so far. Im hooked Please... you must update soon. I'll be sure to read.
The Amazing Spiderboy chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
Yukio means: "nourished by Kami"
Shiara Moon chapter 9 . 9/21/2004
Just out of curiosity, when are you going to let Sakura realize that the silver fox is her grandfather? You know you'll have to sooner or later, so why not make it sooner? I really do hope that the old team will show up at least every now and then, just to keep it interesting.

Keep up the good work.
psycho-chromatic chapter 9 . 8/24/2004
please tell me when you start Blossem:tantie saga
whiteflamedragon chapter 6 . 7/21/2004
I love this story. Please keep it up.

FYI - Mamoru does not mean "earth", it means "protector" or "protect."

Chi means earth.
animegirl417 chapter 9 . 6/15/2004
hey, awesome story. Cant wait till you review again. When you do i will be sure to read it. Anyhoo, byez for now.
Alex Warlorn chapter 9 . 5/20/2004
Personally I found it wrong Yusuke would fall into an ambush like that, but I didn't expect him to LET himself get caught, good surprise.
yea chapter 9 . 5/20/2004
i love this fic will the fox train his grand dauter ? will she have ademon form?
Angel of The Fallen Stars chapter 9 . 5/19/2004
HEY! That isn't a chappie for Yu Yu Hakusho Blossom! That's the second chappie for Life Is But A Dream...! Please oh please fix it! Thanks! Update soon! Bye!
Buttered Onions chapter 9 . 5/19/2004
Hello...um...I just wanted to let you know that the last chapter you posted was a Digimon chapter...I'm assuming it's not supposed to be there...anyway, I just thought you'd want to know about it!
Niyali
ColdFang chapter 8 . 2/27/2004
Interesting!
Angel of The Fallen Stars chapter 8 . 2/23/2004
Your story is great so far! _ I think Marmoru is gonna win his semi-final match! Then face Sakura. I also think that Sakura is gonna win, Marmoru is still gonna train there anyways. I hope Hiei comes soon! I just LUV Hiei! _
Cute Anime Kitty chapter 8 . 2/23/2004
?_? Well, if it's not who I think it is, who is it? I'll be waiting for the next chapie. _
Alex Warlorn chapter 8 . 2/23/2004
Ugh, so he's going to lose to a Rando wannabe? That's sad. As for Sakura, I don't see how she can win, one move used the same way is not enough to win everything. Our demon has seen that move twice now.
I'm surprised Ming-Mei didn't want to stick around at least to WATCH the finals.
Angel of The Fallen Stars chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
That was great! That chapter almost made me cry! I'm glad that Hiei is still alive, but poor Kurama. :'( I hope that Sakura meets Hiei.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »