Reviews for Broken Pack
red velvet chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
Damn, you haven't updated this since 2003? What the hell? It's funny! LOL, "I'm trying to make love and you're distracting me." It's a REALLY good story. Get back here! Get back here and UPDATE!
0TwistedAngel0 chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
NO YOU DON'T LOVE KAGOME KOUGA! DX

Dammit! THAT WAS PURE EVIL! And are you KIDDING me! You haven't updated in FOUR FREAKING YEARS! UPDATE DAMMIT! I wanna add this story to my C2 but if you won't UPDATE I CAN'T! DX
Adrianna of the Tempest chapter 6 . 9/10/2006
Hey, I liked where this was going, why did you stop? Do you think you could finish?
Dakyu chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
Yes, evil you...

Not really, i've seen worse, hehe.

Good job so far, keep it up!

Dak
kagomes pup chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
Very good and I want more please.
trouble angel chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
no no no no no its not supposed to go that only kouga was real i would slap the mess out of 'S the prince ookami 'S the princess ookami he made a on top of that kagome doesn't even like him like I were you i'd make kouga jelous his INSTINCTS will have to figure it holla at ya girl TA peace out.
trouble angel chapter 6 . 4/24/2005
cool but so naraku naraku
Bella-Tragedia chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
hey... you... that's right, i'm talking to you... now come closer to the screen... closer... closer... CLOSER GOD DAMMIT! okay... now... ... ... ... ... UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

that's all for now. c ya later... WHEN U UPDATE!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2004
ARGH! *waves the mace of justice angrily* WTF? KOUGA IS THINKIN ABOUT KAGOME DURING...DURING *THAT* WITH AYAME?

POOR AYAME! STUPID KOUGA! AND I HATE KAGOME! I HATE KAGOME SO MUCH! i dun get whats so great bout ehr so why is EVERYONE after her? GR

*hits kouga angrily* GR!

kouga: *%$% OW OW OW!

THAT WAS SO UNFAIR TO AYAME! *hits him again*

oh btw i love this fic!
Ms Sihlo chapter 6 . 6/9/2004
Very nice. I really like the fanfic so far. Just one question. At the end of ch. 5, the line that said "I-I think you're contagious..." who said it, and what did they mean? And in case you're wondering...yes, I did get hit in the head one too many times, or it could be due to the fact that I'm constantly putting blonde highlights in my hair, I think it affects my brain...
redlettergirl chapter 6 . 4/25/2004
This is pretty good so far. I only have two suggestion.
1. I'm not picking on you, I preech this to everyone. I know you have a good amount of details, but a few more descriptive details would be nice. Plus, it would be easier to picute things.
2. You might want to slow your pace down just a little bit. Everything is happening a little too fast. For instance, it would probably take longer for Ayame to get over the rape than a day. I'm not saying to change this or anything, just try to slow down a little bit.
KatoryKamora chapter 4 . 4/9/2004
I DUNNO WAT HAPPENS YET BUT WRITE MORE GODDAMNIT it's like a christmas present for me...and no I dunno whats gunna happen cause too many fiction stories have rotted my thst name is my penname I'm just to laze to log in
LeeS DeMoN chapter 6 . 12/22/2003
hey! please write more 4 cryin out loud. please and thank you! lol
DrKnS aNgEl - HeLl 2 PaY chapter 6 . 10/28/2003
OMG! i love this fic! i would think u would have about a billion reviews! this ifc rockx! please update soon! PLEASE! Ayame and Koga are such a kawaii couple! i love how u made their personalities! Koga is such a sweetheart! oh im adding u to my fav stories list! ja!

~D rKnS aNgEl-HeLL 2 PaY
HisagixKira chapter 5 . 10/27/2003
eh heh I had to review this one too I forgot earlier because SOMEONE was nagging me to get off * sends a sharp look at monky * Eh heh, If ya know me well, you know who monky is, but if ya dont, Ill give ya a short explanation.

Monky is my good for nothing older brother, who likes nothing more than annoying me to death, and making out with his stupid little prissy girlfriend gwen. If ya talk to him he seems like a really nice guy, but he can be a serious bitch at times. trust me, I know. Although he can be nice, its not often that he is though. He tends to nag at me to get off the comp, and when my mom says I can finish whatever Im doing he throws a hissy fit about how I have had my time on and its his turn. The name Monky? It comes from his nickname Monk_Miroku. I like to annoy him with it.

He deserves it anyways. PLUS! He just LOVES to throw his chores off onto me. usually he blackmails me into it with something, but when he just says that I should do them because he goes to work and college, I laugh. yes that may seem evil, but if ya knew him, you wouldnt think that.

Okay, do ya hate him yet? lol, well if ya do, Ill tell ya somethin to make you hate him a little less. Hes really nice around this time of year, you know, christmas time. he absolutely LOVES christmas. and when I say love, I mean love.

Just Like I LOVE Kouga! * drools over a kouga pic*

He always goes all out on gifts for his family and friends. Eh heh, dont let him know, but I know

one thing hes getting me already... INUYASHA MANGA LOT BABY! tons and tons of comics. lol.

But! I didnt discover it on purpose,I kinda got

an e-mail accidentally.. eh heh *sheepish grin*

well, I think Im about done with this 'short'

(Short? psh! I never write short things, well

not often at least) explanation of my bro.

lol, well like always please update soon ginaneko.

and keep up the good work!