Reviews for Star Wars Infinities: The Master
Darth Sarcasim chapter 30 . 7/18/2012
Really? REALLY?

End.

That's it? FINISH THIS STORY OR I WILL FIND YOU AND HURT YOU IN UNIMAGINABLE WAYS.

How's that for an "ending"?

You made baby Jesus cry, sir. BABY FREAKIN JESUS!
Infamous One chapter 30 . 9/23/2004
Yow,now that was a great way to end a chapter.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 30 . 8/20/2004
One word: WOW!
Superfan chapter 29 . 7/26/2004
Hm! I think Luke will soon have big enough midi-chlorians (if you know what I mean) to take on both Ravage and Thrawn. Great chapter! Bring on the next one, ASAP.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 28 . 7/13/2004
Intense cliffhanger! Whoa!
Hoosier Daddy chapter 27 . 6/3/2004
Like I said: "Rest in peace, Daala." Good job!
Hoosier Daddy chapter 26 . 5/3/2004
Would it be premature to say: "R.I.P., Daala?" *Please! Upload the next great chapter, ASAP!*
Infamous One chapter 25 . 4/29/2004
This story is so insane,it's great.
Louie Pastiche chapter 25 . 4/13/2004
Fantabulous! A real breath-taking installment.
Jeff10 chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Hmm, I really like the way you started this story. Very interesting and very good storytelling, I look forward to reading more.
Superfan chapter 24 . 3/22/2004
One word: INTENSE!
Juujuu bee chapter 24 . 3/20/2004
Thrawn is so cool. What's with Fresca thinking he's twisted one moment, then wondering why he sticks with the Empire the next? For that matter, why is he sticking with the Empire?
Luis chapter 23 . 3/12/2004
Liked reading these new chapters of yours. I look forward to reading what happenes next. Please continue; write more very soon. :)
RohanVos chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Fantastic story, I hope that my AU Infinites can be at lesat half as good as yours is. I love the subplot of Exar Khan slowly gathering his forces and biding his time.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 23 . 3/7/2004
OK! You have me suitably confused. Please, upload chapter 24,as soon as possible, so I can mentally straighten out the stuff I've read.