Reviews for Coming Together
DarkMoon2222 chapter 34 . 6/30/2013
D'awhh I loved it! All very cute and sweet. Wish there was more with Rouge and Logan's kids coming into their powers but still a great story.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
ooohh interesting!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Scott? Wat the fk is wrong with you!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Wahahah! Ok this is good! Jean is actUally the good gUy here! hahah
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Wehhehe. Hopin that Jean isnt a bad guy in this lol
NENE chapter 34 . 1/20/2012
nicole7049 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I loved this story (:
queenith2 chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
Oh what abeutiful morning indeed, I know where that is from :)
dog youkai jane chapter 34 . 8/18/2010
I LOVE it! A fantastic story!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 34 . 5/3/2010
that was AWESOME! I really enjoyed the story from beginning to was just wonderful!

mudpuddledemon chapter 20 . 7/15/2009
Ungh. I think you broke my brain with the hotness. I had to retype that 3 times. Definatly hot. Definatly broken. Wow.
mudpuddledemon chapter 15 . 7/15/2009
malinkapinka14 chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
wait! I love your story, but i am too busy to log in and review each chapter. Time enough for that later. hehe. I just noticed a problem in this chappie.

"I’ve developed a serum that I believe will permanently cure dangerous mutations. Kurt and Scott were testing it, but Kurt began to miss his powers and Rogue has volunteered to take his place in helping me out. As you can see, her skin is no longer absorbent."

Logan bought it hook, line and sinker.

The problem is, Logan is a feral. He can sense heartbeat rate, palpitations and all that other scientific biological stuff. All in all, he can tell if someones lying. So how did he buy it?

Unless of course, you add in the fact that he was too busy imagining his little Marie in certain..ah.. situations to notice that Hank was lying? or that Hank has a way of controlling his bodily reactions to make sure Logan wont know he's lying?

Just thought that it was worth mentioning and that you should edit it sometime... All in all, I love your story, and shall review each chapter when i log in and have the time. :)

emma134 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
that was awesome i loved it
Jessie6612 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
The best Rogan fic. All the others are kinda crappy. But you just pulled it off. I really like this. Ur a great writer.