Reviews for Reflected Past
beaPleites7 chapter 11 . 2/2
I thought Ashrem was dead after what Inutaisho said...
Poor Midorko, I feel bas for her. So much time trapped like that.
beaPleites7 chapter 10 . 2/2
Well, here comes Rin. I like her because she's more relaxed, she makes jokes and stuff.
beaPleites7 chapter 9 . 2/1
Although I started reading hoping for Rin to appear soon, I felt pretty sad when Midoriko was sealed.
beaPleites7 chapter 8 . 2/1
I'm not sure I'm ready to say goodbye to Midoriko... It makes me sad. I loved their moment... Sesshomaru felt something, and that's good in itself. Is Rin going to be like a reincarnation or something? (of Midoriko, of course).
Wow, I don't know how to feel.
beaPleites7 chapter 7 . 2/1
There is something about Midoriko that I can't help but love... or maybe it's your writing.
I'm starting to realize this is not a common love story, I don't think you're the kind of giving an easy happy ending... I prefer it your way.
beaPleites7 chapter 6 . 2/1
I'm trying to put the pieces together with what I cam remember about Midoriko. It's a pitty she got violent after her brother's death.
I wonder what Sesshomaru will do from now on; his father is still trying to manipulate him.
beaPleites7 chapter 5 . 2/1
It's strange, I strated reading because I'm obssessed with Sesshomaru and Rin's pairing, but... Somehow it feels just right to have Midoriko with him. From what I remember from both the Manga and the anime, Sesshomaru was quite fond of melancholy (I mean, Kagura's death and also Rin's)...
I don't think Sesshomaru is out of character as you seem to believe. I consider he's young, therefore his attitude and I also believe that he's capable of doing good; he's not a killer just because, he needs a reason.
I'm sorry this is my first review... But I needed to gather my ideas. Thank you.
pinkwhaletail chapter 21 . 3/4/2016
I love this. not much the epilogue and I can't help but read the review answers at the end and it kind of takes away the suspense of reading the next chapter... but it was AWESOME!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 21 . 2/2/2015
Ficou bom, escreva mais, abra├žos
akwardllama chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
Thos story is one of my fav inuyasha stories ever! I like you portryals of sess and rin, the epilouge made a very happy reader and wrapped up this story and its companion nicely.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
these;

sesshomaruandrinfaq. blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Whatshappen chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
HOLD ON, I thought that this was dor rin ans sesshomaru, not with this girl...
:angry face:
TeaTaster chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
I have no idea how this site works... So I will post the link to the fanart here. Again. (With spaces in between).

madsisters. deviantart art/Just-like-heaven-336025111
castawayrainbow chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
Thnx for writing a really awesome story! it really is to good! :)
castawayrainbow chapter 19 . 10/1/2012