Reviews for Reflected Past
New Fan chapter 16 . 1/8/2004
So now it begins. Will this change of Rin will be occurring slowly or will it happen all at once. Since Ashrem wants to destroy all demons will Eizan be a protential target (mainly because they threaten Sess as well as his daughter; Rin does not like her). It seems to me that Sess is 'whipped' as Inuyasha said by Rin. Will these feelings get strong through the course of the story. Thanks for updating so quickly update soon.
New Fan chapter 15 . 12/29/2003
Hi again, I had to comment twice on this chapter. This chapter pertaining Rin and Sesshoumaru small interlude reminds me of the song sung by Meatloaf. I guess you know it "Two out of Three". Sess wants and needs Rin but there is no way he will ever going to love her,but my guess is Ashrim (I don't think I spell his name correctly) will change that last statement. Update soon.
silvermuse89 chapter 15 . 12/28/2003
I just loved this chapter. Your characterization of how Sesshomaru and Inuyasha interact is hilarious! This is a great story, I am so happy that it is Sess/Rin. They're one of my favorite couples, but there aren't many fanfics about them. Having Midoriko know Sesshomaru, and be able to communicate with Rin is very creative as well. Hope you update soon I'm glad there's going to be a sequal.
NickNova chapter 15 . 12/24/2003
This story is the absolute best Sesshoumaru centric story EVER and i've read 100s of them. The whole Midoriko bit was absolutely amazing i loved her character. Ch 19 has some of the best Inuyasha/Sesshoumaru dialouge i've ever read.
Usually i'm against Rin and Sesshoumaru but with the way your pacing it i love it and i can't wait to read more.
“He did not “look elsewhere” until after her death, mutt. Then he satisfied himself with a long line of human whores, one right after the other, your mother being the last.”

“You must be suicidal, you ugly son of a bit -“

“Don’t finish that sentence, Inuyasha,” Sesshoumaru warned in a deadly tone
That just fits there personalities perfect.
10/10 Greatest Inu Yasha story EVER. Rumiko couldn't do it any better
Blaise chapter 15 . 12/23/2003
*gives up* I'll be more optimistic about sesshy's sword. _;;
Haha. It doesnt sound ALOT like yours...It just kinda has the same...Theme? Like the whole dead people...battly...thing...And the sesshy saying no -sama to rin...and alot of other tightly related...phrases...I dunno. I haven't read it in a while. _
I just thought maybe you wrote it also. It happens sometimes. xD
Great chapter, as always.
SilverWolf-Ryuki chapter 9 . 12/21/2003
*sob*
that wus so good! i cant believe the Sesshomaru/Midoriko part had to end...*sniff sniff*
last day of skool, my friends thought i wus CRAZY cumin up with Sesshomaru/Midoriko...guess theyr wrong...I LUV THIS STORY!
n e how, cant wait ta finish readin...
all ur characters are so realistic...brilliant...absolute brilliance...you should write more Sesshomaru/Midoriko stories...and i have no clue how people can cum up with such a good plot...*sigh*
Wingless Angel chapter 15 . 12/21/2003
That was so hauntingly beautiful. Both chapters were wonderfully wll written and I was so engrossed. And you make it so hard to guess what Seshoumaru's motives are! Will he get together with Rin or not? PLEASE keep up the great work and get to the answer soon!
Wingless Angel chapter 15 . 12/21/2003
Andraste chapter 15 . 12/21/2003
This was an excellent story! please keep it running, also I did get to see the third movie, ur right, their dad is so cool. Their mom's name sounds right, but i'm not sure about the spelling. Well, thanx!
Andraste chapter 15 . 12/21/2003
ButterflyAngel64 chapter 15 . 12/20/2003
I think the romantic scene came out great! You can't really expect Sess to show too much emotion. I think it's really realistic and in character. Update soon!
New Fan chapter 15 . 12/20/2003
I think this is one of the best chapters you have written yet. I had to laugh almost straight though the chapter concerning Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha arguements and there fight scence. It was so funny how they get into there arguements then starting fighting and Kagome and Rin had to witness there fighting. I would like to read more of Sess and Inu argument scences so that I could have a good laugh. Please _. I love the "love" scence between Sess and Rin because it more realitic to Sess nature and I belive that Sess will regret his words in later chapters when Rin is controled by Ashrem and there will be nothing he could do to stop it. I hope just for realalistic purposes that Sesshoumaur just don't automatically "free" Rin from AAhrem's control because I feel that you protray Ashrem to be a very powerful miko (do not know the male version of miko) and I also feel that Sesshoumaru needs to be in a position in which he is completely powerless to free the women he cares deepely for. Maybe by being in that position he will value Rin more than he does now. I hope that Kagome and Inuyasha stays at the castle until it all over so that I can read more of there argument which leads to there fighting. Halirous I tell ya and you can also tell I love the scence. I hope that all of your exams were fine and I also hope that you update really soon. Also, I hope that you will be writing another fic, because I really enjoy reading your work and I hope it as good as this one. Especailly if you have more of Inuyasha and Sesshoumaur arguing and fighting scences. Update soon girl _.
Ourania chapter 15 . 12/20/2003
I'm glad you're enjoying our conversations ;)
Let me start by saying the title of the chapter had me cracking up, you say 'alpha male' I think 'big mean wolf/dog'.
I'm not surprised in the least about Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru's reactions to each other, if I felt someone was invading upon my territory I might get a little miffed too. I really liked the part where Rin grabbed Sesshoumaru's hand and he instantly stopped trying to kill his hanyou brother, it reminded me of some of the old romance novels I used to read (although admittedly there weren't any sexy dog demons in them). The romantic bits were not overdone at all, if you were worried, there wasn't too much and there wasn't too little.
Hmm, is it bad when you have to scroll through your review? Yes, it probably is. An amazing job once more InuOtaku. I hope your vacation allows you to update again, I'm curious as to the whole Rin kicking the *insert proper word here* out of Elif.
- Ourania
Youkai-Firefly chapter 15 . 12/19/2003
once again, another kick-ass chapter! lol. it took me two hours to read it, but it was definitely worth it. looking forward to the next update. keep up the awesome work.
btw, i ended up doing the project in two days. *cringes* not fun. i should not have dawdled so much. lols.
blaise chapter 14 . 12/16/2003
...wow. Di dI really comment twice? Erm. XD Sorry. But before I forget, did you ever read a fic called irritated heart? Or agitated heart? Or something like that? They both sound really similar. _
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »