Reviews for Reflected Past
Andraste chapter 15 . 12/21/2003
This was an excellent story! please keep it running, also I did get to see the third movie, ur right, their dad is so cool. Their mom's name sounds right, but i'm not sure about the spelling. Well, thanx!
Andraste chapter 15 . 12/21/2003
ButterflyAngel64 chapter 15 . 12/20/2003
I think the romantic scene came out great! You can't really expect Sess to show too much emotion. I think it's really realistic and in character. Update soon!
New Fan chapter 15 . 12/20/2003
I think this is one of the best chapters you have written yet. I had to laugh almost straight though the chapter concerning Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha arguements and there fight scence. It was so funny how they get into there arguements then starting fighting and Kagome and Rin had to witness there fighting. I would like to read more of Sess and Inu argument scences so that I could have a good laugh. Please _. I love the "love" scence between Sess and Rin because it more realitic to Sess nature and I belive that Sess will regret his words in later chapters when Rin is controled by Ashrem and there will be nothing he could do to stop it. I hope just for realalistic purposes that Sesshoumaur just don't automatically "free" Rin from AAhrem's control because I feel that you protray Ashrem to be a very powerful miko (do not know the male version of miko) and I also feel that Sesshoumaru needs to be in a position in which he is completely powerless to free the women he cares deepely for. Maybe by being in that position he will value Rin more than he does now. I hope that Kagome and Inuyasha stays at the castle until it all over so that I can read more of there argument which leads to there fighting. Halirous I tell ya and you can also tell I love the scence. I hope that all of your exams were fine and I also hope that you update really soon. Also, I hope that you will be writing another fic, because I really enjoy reading your work and I hope it as good as this one. Especailly if you have more of Inuyasha and Sesshoumaur arguing and fighting scences. Update soon girl _.
Ourania chapter 15 . 12/20/2003
I'm glad you're enjoying our conversations ;)
Let me start by saying the title of the chapter had me cracking up, you say 'alpha male' I think 'big mean wolf/dog'.
I'm not surprised in the least about Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru's reactions to each other, if I felt someone was invading upon my territory I might get a little miffed too. I really liked the part where Rin grabbed Sesshoumaru's hand and he instantly stopped trying to kill his hanyou brother, it reminded me of some of the old romance novels I used to read (although admittedly there weren't any sexy dog demons in them). The romantic bits were not overdone at all, if you were worried, there wasn't too much and there wasn't too little.
Hmm, is it bad when you have to scroll through your review? Yes, it probably is. An amazing job once more InuOtaku. I hope your vacation allows you to update again, I'm curious as to the whole Rin kicking the *insert proper word here* out of Elif.
- Ourania
Youkai-Firefly chapter 15 . 12/19/2003
once again, another kick-ass chapter! lol. it took me two hours to read it, but it was definitely worth it. looking forward to the next update. keep up the awesome work.
btw, i ended up doing the project in two days. *cringes* not fun. i should not have dawdled so much. lols.
blaise chapter 14 . 12/16/2003
...wow. Di dI really comment twice? Erm. XD Sorry. But before I forget, did you ever read a fic called irritated heart? Or agitated heart? Or something like that? They both sound really similar. _
New Fan chapter 14 . 12/13/2003
I just love you _. Its seems to me that there might be a growing relationship between Sess and Rin. But like everything there is two problems facing them. One is Sess because of his stubborness and his "hate" for humans. The second is Ashrem. He will take full control of Rin and that would pin Rin against Sess because it seem that Rin is the only one that can operate the sword. Not say that no one else could, but I have not read that in the previous chapters. I wonder how will Sess get out of this one? Update soon.. Great story
Aiwendil Amaurea chapter 14 . 12/13/2003
Wow, what a nice long chapter. My hat goes off to you.
I really have to say that I think you do the best job characterizing Sesshoumaru out there. It is hard, especially since he steps out of character the first moment he does anything romantic. *sigh* Such is the challenge, I suppose...
You have excellent 'random extra characters', and you're right about them being necessary. I've enjoyed the way you developed them, as well.
Beautiful work, as always. Good luck with the next chapter!
Ourania chapter 14 . 12/12/2003
Thanks for responding to my review, it was very sweet of you.
I hate Elif, with a passion, it's a shame Rin isn't powerful enough to eliminate the annoying little pest. I particularly enjoyed the part where Sesshoumaru left the meeting once he had said all he wanted, it was so like him. And then there was poor little Rin, getting sick off of icky demon food. Once again this is an extremely well written chapter, I'll be looking for the next one soon since you're on vacation and all ;).
-Ourania
Freakish Child chapter 14 . 12/12/2003
U know what's sad? I got high school finales next week but I NEVER study to much. :((. Also, don't worry about the extra characters. I think their fun, keeps things lively. But I would like more desciption, just on looks and what SOME people are wearing. I dunno. It's just when you said Seshoumaru was dressed up formal I wanted to know what it WAS! And I wanted to know what the beautiful Kimono looked like. Also, can I ask you where you got your Inu esps, since I ran out of mine ar 105. I was left at a cliff hanger! I wanna know what happens! :((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((. Oh, and by the way, do u plan to be an author some day? It would be interesting to see a book out there babed off this fanfic. I'm rewriting my book right now. Which is the pretty original, if I can say so. Yes, my ego is the size of Mt. Olympus. Oh, well, update soon because this fic is more addicting then the last CCS Manga I had.
blaise again chapter 14 . 12/12/2003
lmao. Good update.
No specific reason, but Its confusing. And being confusedyicky.
I don't know. I was thinking he knew there was something special about the sword, but never tried it out. And as for knowing what he was doing, he did mention a few times that the swrod "urged him to do it". xD
And there is that quote "Now that I can bring your enimies back to life, Inuyasha,..." But nevermind. So confused. xD
Keep up the good work.
Aescreillu chapter 14 . 12/12/2003
It's a very good story. I was referred here by Aiwendil and must say that she was absolutely right when she said that this is a good story.
I bet it'll be evern better when it's finished.
(hint, hint!);)
I read the everything at once, that was how absorbing the story is.
Youkai-Firefly chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Great Chapter! and dont feel bad about not updating in three weeks. i hardly .
I'm totally supposed to be doing a 300pt science project right now, but nope, i'm working on my own little fan ficcy. lols.
anyways, i love this story and i wish that i could print it out and put it in a binder so i could read it anytime.
see ya laters
Jabba1 chapter 14 . 12/11/2003
i am really enjoying this fic. i don't know if i mentioned this or not but i am new to the Inuyasha world, and i am just started to watch the anime. (i have seen up to sango's enterance and the story behind the jewels beginings) i am really enjoying Sesshoumaru and rin fics mainly due to the inner conflicts of their relationship. it seems to be even more complicated on a different level then the love triangle of Kagome and Inuyasha. and even though i haven't seen any episodes conserning rin yet i have read soom of the summaries and read enough fan fiction to have a good idea as to their story. i hope you put in some fluff sometime soon, although i realize that it is very hard to do that espeicially with Sesshoumaru and rin fics. :D well keep up the good work, and i look forward to your next update.
abby