Reviews for Reflected Past
WildfireDreams chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
wow cool story!
Aiwendil Amaurea chapter 7 . 9/10/2003
Wow. I'm really impressed. You've created and developed a wonderful character, not to mention your doing a great job with Sesshoumaru.

You're a beautiful storyteller. I hope you stay with this story because I'm hooked. Please write more soon.

-Aiwendil
Wingless Angel chapter 7 . 9/10/2003
:((! I almost cried, it was so sad and sweet!(sniff) I LOVE the really long chapters. MUST WRITE more soon! Kay!
Wingless Angel chapter 7 . 9/10/2003
DEmIc ChEErLEAdEr chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
WONDERFUL STORY!1 I can't wait to see Rin in here. Is she the reincarnation of Mirodiko or something like that? I always knew their was something speciel about her. But having her the reincarnation of someone Seshy fell in love with sounds a little like the Inu/Kag/Kik thing. Ah well.
Blaise chapter 6 . 9/7/2003
0.0...*I hurt myself just trying to comprend this. _ big words...Oh well, it sounds much better with complicated dialog.* (YAY! I heart it so far! Please update soon!)
Riinuka chapter 5 . 9/2/2003
wow, such a good story! I have one goign right now, called Remember the Past, focusing on Sesshoumaru. Your story is very well written, to commend it, I am adding it to my favorites list. Thanks again,
New Fan chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I really enjoy the story. I like it because of its origianlity and its fresh. I hope that more chapters will be available soon.
badgerwolf chapter 5 . 8/23/2003
I always like the idea of Rin as Seshoumaru's pup rather than his mate...I'm intrigued by this story, I like the speed at whixh it's going. Yeah, Midoriko's story isn't a very happy one, is it?
Silver Magiccraft chapter 5 . 8/22/2003
hey, I want a Rin/Sess ending too! Loved the last two chapters. This one was dark, but in a way that really fits in with everything. And lol on what you said about Sess being rude, though it is true...So yeah...I still can't believe what a good job you're doing with the characters...they all seem to be in char, so yeah...as I think I said before, it fits with the time scale...so yeah...please update soon!

Sayonara

~~Silv~~
Freakish Child chapter 4 . 8/20/2003
VERY original plot and I LOVE R/S fics! Favorite couple of Inu-Yasha, and just to let you know I TATOLLY support what ever you do in this story but I DO hope it will end with R/S. Oh, well, anyway, its going up on my fave list.

Tootles.
Silver Magiccraft chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
This is becoming quite interesting...I think i like it, but it is still the beginning...so yeah...I love what you've done with the characters, and how you've written young Sessho-maru...so yeah...Update soon...

Sayonara

~~Silv~~
lastgapingbreath chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
I love it! Keep up the good work, and update soon!
Kylian chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Hey don't be discouraged if you don't have that many reviews cause most of the time people will read a story and move on without leaving a review. This is a great story and I hope you continue it.
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16