Reviews for Reflected Past
Wingless Dreams chapter 8 . 9/27/2003
*Looks at reveiw she wrote* Hmm... Looks like I did almost cry. Yeah, I think it might have been the death or Seshy being concerned over Midory(Gave Midoriko silly nickname like Seshy's). Please update soon.
Blaise chapter 8 . 9/26/2003
Um...uh..heh...The kiss...was...well...*cough* *hack* *ahem*...Kissyish...A little...ooc..and..unexpected...But hey, who can resist the urge to have someone kiss sesshy? I tried writing a ficy, and it was all in my power to get my charictors through the whole book without having them jump him. ;;

[My most favoratist part in the whole book, would have to be Ashrem, and "And so...he planned." XD such a kukukuish-naraku type menising thing. Update soon please! I'm more hooked on this than Chris Rijk translations now. - ]
Aiwendil Amaurea chapter 8 . 9/26/2003
Another great chapter. You've really got a good thing going here... it has a plot and everything! Right there, that sets you apart from, like 90% of the stories on this site. My bitterness aside, please keep writing. I see that you haven't gotten a lot of reviews (not really sure why), but please keep this story going! Oh, and unless you have some objection, I'd love to give your story a plug when I update next.

-Aiwendil
Freakish Child chapter 8 . 9/26/2003
YAYAYA! Nothing GREAT chapter! I feel the same way about not getting any reveiws for stories and junk. I had to take 2 stories down because no one was reading them abd I *HATED* wasting my time. Glad yr more open now. And I DID see those esps. They were so sweet! I hated the fact that Kikyo was in those esps though. Hate the bitch! Sorry if yr a Kikyo fan. What what's this I hear about "reunification... HURRY up and update son! I wanna know what that's about, PLEASE!
Freakish Child chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
PLEASE! Update soon! The soon u update the sooner you get more reveiws! And so not so many people are reaidng "Reflected Past." Its a great story and the descriptions are great!

So you changed your mind about Rin being Seshy's mate? _! Welcome to the club, lol.
lastgapingbreath chapter 7 . 9/14/2003
Yeah, I saw that phrase in the new scan. I kinda thought it would be more of a Kikyou and Inuyasha thing..But this is much cuter! *you beat me to it* :D Good job. Dont worry, we dont mind long chapters...
WildfireDreams chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
wow cool story!
Aiwendil Amaurea chapter 7 . 9/10/2003
Wow. I'm really impressed. You've created and developed a wonderful character, not to mention your doing a great job with Sesshoumaru.

You're a beautiful storyteller. I hope you stay with this story because I'm hooked. Please write more soon.

-Aiwendil
Wingless Angel chapter 7 . 9/10/2003
:((! I almost cried, it was so sad and sweet!(sniff) I LOVE the really long chapters. MUST WRITE more soon! Kay!
Wingless Angel chapter 7 . 9/10/2003
DEmIc ChEErLEAdEr chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
WONDERFUL STORY!1 I can't wait to see Rin in here. Is she the reincarnation of Mirodiko or something like that? I always knew their was something speciel about her. But having her the reincarnation of someone Seshy fell in love with sounds a little like the Inu/Kag/Kik thing. Ah well.
Blaise chapter 6 . 9/7/2003
0.0...*I hurt myself just trying to comprend this. _ big words...Oh well, it sounds much better with complicated dialog.* (YAY! I heart it so far! Please update soon!)
Riinuka chapter 5 . 9/2/2003
wow, such a good story! I have one goign right now, called Remember the Past, focusing on Sesshoumaru. Your story is very well written, to commend it, I am adding it to my favorites list. Thanks again,
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »