Reviews for Reflected Past
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
castawayrainbow chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
AWESOME
castawayrainbow chapter 21 . 10/1/2012
Hellloo i came across your story and to be perfectly honest i was PREPARED to be dissapointed and i was wonderfully surprised. This is an amazing story. At one point i had to remind myself that one of the producers or whatever of Inuyasha DID NOT write this story. it is just so professional. They should make another Inuyasha movie based off of this...no joke. It was just great but i mostly loved how u were able to keep Sesshomorus (or however u spell his name :P) intact. That must of been very challenging to work with his personality and shape it into affection while trying to make it seem real and like him. I have no words it was awesome and i really respect your writing and your writing style and the plot line. You deserve way more reviews so i am going to go back and review each chapter like u deserve :)
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 20 . 12/31/2011
Forgive me my english, Im from far away. I loved your story :). You write very well, so creative. Great Job!
silverdoutrane chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Very good!

Will read further...Now I'm going to try to watch Inuyasha further!
Ravengal101 chapter 21 . 12/22/2010
This was an awesome story; interesting plot, well-written and just border-line perfect and I can't wait to read the sequel! But I hope Rin didn't go through what I think she did with Eizan and whosoever else.
RagingDragon04 chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Again, Sesshomaru seem out of character. Though do see him doing stuff like that.

On the end of Inuyasha Final Act, Kagome yells "Big Brother," to Sesshomaru and he just glares and tells Jakken to shut up or else he would kill him. lol XD

Anyway, cant wait to see what happens to Midoriko. I like how you're giving her a chance to develop her character since she is sort of obscure and sort of a main character in Inuyasha. We know who she is and what she did. But we know nothing about her and what she was like.

On the last episode(i think) we can see her fighting demons. Which I think is really sad. I mean she's spent an eternity fighting those demons.

Her skill with the blade during those final times would have probably rivaled Sesshomaru and Inuyasha. XD

Off to next chatper,

RagingDragon04 chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
lol Sesshomaru seem a little too impatient and out of character. But I guess its okay since his father's death is what makes him change into what he is later on the series.

You had a brilliant way to introduce Tenseiga into the series.

Good job _

RagingDragon04 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I just finished watching Inuyasha Final Act and am in need of a little more. This story looks really well written, and the first chapter hooked me (which is most important when starting a story) up )

I'm going to try and review each chapter, but dont be mad if I dont because I tend to get carried away and keep reading the next chapter and so on.

Oh well, to the next chapter,

ummbo chapter 21 . 12/16/2008
Yay! Good ending. Love the inclusion of Ashitera.
ummbo chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
That's good that Sesshoumaru thinks of child Rin and adult Rin as two different people. It would have been kinda pedophilic otherwise.
ummbo chapter 19 . 12/15/2008
He's alive!
ummbo chapter 18 . 12/15/2008
No! Sesshoumaru!

This is a rather pointless review but the longer I read the more I am indignant for your sake that you only had 200 reviews before me. You really deserve more.
ummbo chapter 13 . 12/15/2008
I'm so glad that Rin isn't an adorable obedient little girl. From what I see, she's still steadfastly loyal and somewhat dependent and weak. Good. I would have hated her to be another Midoriko and would have been greatly disappointed if you couldn't move past one type of female character.
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »