Reviews for Reflected Past
passionateartist chapter 21 . 7/19/2006
OMG! I totally loved your story! The end was a little confusing though.

Beans

P.S. Sesshomaru ROX! Fear the fluff!
purplerebecca chapter 21 . 11/22/2005
*applauds* VERY nice Sess/Rin! XD Makes me happy. Onto the sequel!
Malvado Cepriani chapter 10 . 11/9/2005
I dont have much to say really. Just thought I'd let ya know that I am greatly enjoying it so far, and look forward to your future fics after I finish it :)
Peacewish chapter 21 . 10/26/2005
Well, it's one in the morning and I've completed your damn story in one straight shot. I take my midnight bedtime very seriously, especially when I've got school at ungodly o'clock the next morning, so I hope you're happy. Now I can't wait to read your sequel, but that will have to wait.

What a creative, well-written story. I love Sessy-centered stories but it's so hard to find a good one; his complex character is what makes him so great but it's proved difficult for fanfic writers to grasp. And the well-developed plot linking him and his father to Midoriko, then tying in Rin, was fabulous. It was almost like reading two separate stories, each half was so distinct, but the common themes drawing it all together made it seamless. IY's and Sessy's constant bickering was hysterical, as it always should be. I live for their verbal sparring - cuz we all know they really care deep down. After the initial introduction of Sessy in the series, who would have ever thought they'd be sharing a Thanksgiving dinner with the kiddies?

Off to bed now. Thanks for making my thoroughly rotten Wednesday a little better.
Peacewish chapter 15 . 10/26/2005
Fluffy lump of evil? Are you trying to make me collapse with laughter?
Peacewish chapter 13 . 10/26/2005
A complex set of original characters hovering in the background: sign of a good and healthy story. I'm still getting used to this new and independent Rin, but that doesn't mean I dislike it. I've read some stories that paint Rin so ridiculously servile she's groveling at his feet every morning. It gets a little annoying.

I'm a big Sess/Rin fan. I don't know if I mentioned that earlier. So even though it was not fated to be for him and Midoriko, I do hope there will be love between him and 'his little girl'. I read and wait.
Peacewish chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
Wow! That was a fast 300 years indeed. Something of a blur compared to the pace of most of the fic, but I think I've got an idea of this story's symmetry now and can't wait to read the second half.
Peacewish chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
The idea of a Sesshoumaru/Midoriko romance seemed absurd, but you're a good enough writer that you're actually making it work. It's pleasantly refreshing to read a story that does a good job with Sess' overly complex character, and I eagerly plunge onward to see how you will tie in this prequel to his future with Rin.
Denisa chapter 15 . 10/24/2005
Hello!It's been a you checked up the site?Please send me an net doesen't work but I need you to send me an e-mail Thanks
Tank chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
I'm sure this fic is very well-written, judging from what I've read so far... but I find it hard to continue. For one thing Midoriko IS a miko in the manga, and I find it hard to believe Sesshoumaru had a human who impacted positively in his life prior to Rin-in other words, this smells like a Mary Sue, despite Midoriko being a canon-based character. At first, it seemed ass if you had Sesshoumaru's past character down pat-he IS a cold-blooded killing dog demon who would kill his own father if it meant getting stronger-but then you had to let him be beaten by a Mere Human! who hadn't even learnt to use a sword before, and isn't even a miko or youkai exterminator by trade... and let her Live! to tell the tale. And the pranking! And the Gofering! There are too many unbelieveable incidents to list, and so I'm sorry to say, despite the excellent writing style, I cannot bear to continue reading. Maybe I'll give its sequel a try-I'm sure Midoriko is dead by then.
Karite chapter 21 . 8/9/2005
That was a really, really goog story. I really adore it. I love the way you write and how you had created Midoriko. Anyway, this was a great story, I will have like to review earlier, but I just found you story. I hope you will do other story as good as this one. I will read your sequel that seems also wonderful. Thanks for the entertainment, that was great!

~Karite~
eirisi chapter 21 . 8/6/2005
its been a lovely story, and i like how u have... i dunno, portrayed? sesshoumaru in this fic. i think sesshoumaru rocks, cause he is kinda neither good nor evil, a change from the whole either on the good or evil side thingy. romance aint exactly sumthing i like reading, but the way u put it in this fic allows me not to mind it. great to see midoriko finally at rest, excellent to see ashrem get what he deserves. ur a great author. keep up the good work :D

I dun have a fanfiction acc, so i have favourited u in my own way
Snjezana chapter 21 . 8/2/2005
hey read tihs story it is absolutely great. i liked it a lot. nice job :)
Never Ending Illusions chapter 21 . 7/2/2005
Wow! excellent! I couldn't have done this type of story better myself!
Nesterzarsus chapter 2 . 5/18/2005