Reviews for Reflected Past
Teela chapter 21 . 12/9/2006
That was just great I absolutely loved the story. It takes me few days to read both this and the sequel but I absolutely don't regret spared time. You are just brilliant. There is very few people who can make great and interesting plot all people in character and even create their own characters who are some times even more interesting than the original ones. Midoriko was amazing and her relationship with Sesshoumaru was very believable and even though I almost end reading from the beginning thinking that you are going to put them into some loving relationship in which Sess turns to be some love sick puppy like most people write and than you will make Rin her reincarnation but I was surprised and very glad that you managed to avoid all the usual cliche. And you hit it with SessRin. It's true that even when Sess would know that he loves and needs her he would still think about all the dangers of their union and for the sake of them both restrain it from the beginning. I liked very much how you pictured Rin but the best was your taking on Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha you make them so in character that it's almost unbelievable. Their encounters were very funny. And you also made Sesshoumaru as intelligent as he is I loved all his quiotes and his sense of (dark) humor.

Well this review is getting very long so I will just end here and move to comment War's shadow which I think is even better (I didn't even think such a think is possible) So in all this story is beatiful and I'm so happy that you put it here god knows I needed to read some good fanfic for the long time.
beaniejeanie chapter 21 . 7/19/2006
OMG! I totally loved your story! The end was a little confusing though.

P.S. Sesshomaru ROX! Fear the fluff!
purplerebecca chapter 21 . 11/22/2005
*applauds* VERY nice Sess/Rin! XD Makes me happy. Onto the sequel!
Malvado Cepriani chapter 10 . 11/9/2005
I dont have much to say really. Just thought I'd let ya know that I am greatly enjoying it so far, and look forward to your future fics after I finish it :)
Peacewish chapter 21 . 10/26/2005
Well, it's one in the morning and I've completed your damn story in one straight shot. I take my midnight bedtime very seriously, especially when I've got school at ungodly o'clock the next morning, so I hope you're happy. Now I can't wait to read your sequel, but that will have to wait.

What a creative, well-written story. I love Sessy-centered stories but it's so hard to find a good one; his complex character is what makes him so great but it's proved difficult for fanfic writers to grasp. And the well-developed plot linking him and his father to Midoriko, then tying in Rin, was fabulous. It was almost like reading two separate stories, each half was so distinct, but the common themes drawing it all together made it seamless. IY's and Sessy's constant bickering was hysterical, as it always should be. I live for their verbal sparring - cuz we all know they really care deep down. After the initial introduction of Sessy in the series, who would have ever thought they'd be sharing a Thanksgiving dinner with the kiddies?

Off to bed now. Thanks for making my thoroughly rotten Wednesday a little better.
Peacewish chapter 15 . 10/26/2005
Fluffy lump of evil? Are you trying to make me collapse with laughter?
Peacewish chapter 13 . 10/26/2005
A complex set of original characters hovering in the background: sign of a good and healthy story. I'm still getting used to this new and independent Rin, but that doesn't mean I dislike it. I've read some stories that paint Rin so ridiculously servile she's groveling at his feet every morning. It gets a little annoying.

I'm a big Sess/Rin fan. I don't know if I mentioned that earlier. So even though it was not fated to be for him and Midoriko, I do hope there will be love between him and 'his little girl'. I read and wait.
Peacewish chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
Wow! That was a fast 300 years indeed. Something of a blur compared to the pace of most of the fic, but I think I've got an idea of this story's symmetry now and can't wait to read the second half.
Peacewish chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
The idea of a Sesshoumaru/Midoriko romance seemed absurd, but you're a good enough writer that you're actually making it work. It's pleasantly refreshing to read a story that does a good job with Sess' overly complex character, and I eagerly plunge onward to see how you will tie in this prequel to his future with Rin.
Denisa chapter 15 . 10/24/2005
Hello!It's been a you checked up the site?Please send me an net doesen't work but I need you to send me an e-mail Thanks
Tank chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
I'm sure this fic is very well-written, judging from what I've read so far... but I find it hard to continue. For one thing Midoriko IS a miko in the manga, and I find it hard to believe Sesshoumaru had a human who impacted positively in his life prior to Rin-in other words, this smells like a Mary Sue, despite Midoriko being a canon-based character. At first, it seemed ass if you had Sesshoumaru's past character down pat-he IS a cold-blooded killing dog demon who would kill his own father if it meant getting stronger-but then you had to let him be beaten by a Mere Human! who hadn't even learnt to use a sword before, and isn't even a miko or youkai exterminator by trade... and let her Live! to tell the tale. And the pranking! And the Gofering! There are too many unbelieveable incidents to list, and so I'm sorry to say, despite the excellent writing style, I cannot bear to continue reading. Maybe I'll give its sequel a try-I'm sure Midoriko is dead by then.
Karite chapter 21 . 8/9/2005
That was a really, really goog story. I really adore it. I love the way you write and how you had created Midoriko. Anyway, this was a great story, I will have like to review earlier, but I just found you story. I hope you will do other story as good as this one. I will read your sequel that seems also wonderful. Thanks for the entertainment, that was great!

eirisi chapter 21 . 8/6/2005
its been a lovely story, and i like how u have... i dunno, portrayed? sesshoumaru in this fic. i think sesshoumaru rocks, cause he is kinda neither good nor evil, a change from the whole either on the good or evil side thingy. romance aint exactly sumthing i like reading, but the way u put it in this fic allows me not to mind it. great to see midoriko finally at rest, excellent to see ashrem get what he deserves. ur a great author. keep up the good work :D

I dun have a fanfiction acc, so i have favourited u in my own way
Snjezana chapter 21 . 8/2/2005
hey read tihs story it is absolutely great. i liked it a lot. nice job :)
Never Ending Illusions chapter 21 . 7/2/2005
Wow! excellent! I couldn't have done this type of story better myself!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »