Reviews for Another Fine Mess
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I love that john put himself between her and the terrians. Some damn big hero. *le happy sigh* I feel this conversation could have very easily been a 'deleted' scene. They always did find a way to talk about things.
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
loved this! great job
carolann chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Great story. I love the tension between Danziger and Deven. Thanks so much for sharing.
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I was amused by the Terrians even being exasperated by their fighting. This was a nice snippet. Thanks.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
The tone of the two pieces has a strong contrast, like fire and water. The first part has a lot more hostility than I remember. I don't know, I guess I never saw Devon as hostile-determined, frustrated, exasperated, irate, yes, but not hostile. The second part is particularly tasty. Thank you!
Frek chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Nice little episode tag. You did a great job getting inside their heads, and i liked the little comic relief at the end, great touch.

The One and Only

Frek
Maartje chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
You write E2 so well, and this fic was no exception so kudo's girl.
E2 DD Fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Another good D&D story - although still awaiting another part of The Greater Good. Keep up the E2 writing - every little story keeps it from becoming a distant memory. Thank you.