Reviews for Spitting is rude
amaXdear chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I so did not see that coming... But it worked really well! Kurt had a very good point, and it was nicely done.
BamfIsAwesome chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Very clever! I can see Kurt doing that. Reverse psychology. Oldest trick in the book, and as effective as the day it was invented.

Superb yet again.

Keep it up!

~Your Friendly Neighbourhood Bamf
a proud geekfreak chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
aw, that's so cute!
Patchverse-SheCat chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Well, you already know how I feel about "she'd want you to be happy" phrases and such, but it makes one heckuva beautiful piece.
Ice Lynx chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Wow, that was cool. Tho I dont really see the tradgedy in that (I'm looking for a really really depressing story, arent I a happy person?) I will say this; It was excellently written, you kept everyone in character for the most part (Dunno about Kurt's little wink and comment to Ro, but thats probably cuz I don't want him with anyone, he's mine! *sobs* and he's not even real, I AM pathetic).
Hm, interesting idea from Kurty to, lol. Well, ye, that was very nice, and sad, but i need something gut wrenching at the moment, lol. Good work!
-Ice Lynx
PS Me needing depressing stuff isnt yer fault, i found this story didnt I? I'm not putting down yer story or anythin.
downbythebay chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Oh...too cute!
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
I really like the logic Kurt used with Scott.

God bless you.
Carrie7 chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Yay! Kurt's so cool. I like your approach to the Jean thing, very cool and insightful. keep it up.

Paige Dayspring chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Alovely story. There is too much Jean bashing going around, I was glad to find something showing her in apositive light. I also love the way you have Scott and Kurt characterized. Excellent reading!
Shian chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
*sighs* Read this on Elusive and loved it! Just couldn't NOT stop by and review here! _V Kudos for the flirting at the end.