Reviews for Spitting is rude
amaXdear chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I so did not see that coming... But it worked really well! Kurt had a very good point, and it was nicely done.
BamfIsAwesome chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Very clever! I can see Kurt doing that. Reverse psychology. Oldest trick in the book, and as effective as the day it was invented.

Superb yet again.

Keep it up!

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Bamf
a proud geekfreak chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
aw, that's so cute!
Patchverse-SheCat chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Well, you already know how I feel about "she'd want you to be happy" phrases and such, but it makes one heckuva beautiful piece.
Ice Lynx chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Wow, that was cool. Tho I dont really see the tradgedy in that (I'm looking for a really really depressing story, arent I a happy person?) I will say this; It was excellently written, you kept everyone in character for the most part (Dunno about Kurt's little wink and comment to Ro, but thats probably cuz I don't want him with anyone, he's mine! *sobs* and he's not even real, I AM pathetic).
Hm, interesting idea from Kurty to, lol. Well, ye, that was very nice, and sad, but i need something gut wrenching at the moment, lol. Good work!
-Ice Lynx
PS Me needing depressing stuff isnt yer fault, i found this story didnt I? I'm not putting down yer story or anythin.
downbythebay chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Oh...too cute!
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
I really like the logic Kurt used with Scott.

God bless you.
Carrie7 chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Yay! Kurt's so cool. I like your approach to the Jean thing, very cool and insightful. keep it up.

Carrie
Paige Dayspring chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Alovely story. There is too much Jean bashing going around, I was glad to find something showing her in apositive light. I also love the way you have Scott and Kurt characterized. Excellent reading!
Shian chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
*sighs* Read this on Elusive and loved it! Just couldn't NOT stop by and review here! _V Kudos for the flirting at the end.