Reviews for The Weaker Sex
purplepunkgirl8 chapter 11 . 2/19
Why is this whole thing italicized?
jaminjess8 chapter 19 . 2/6
Omg please update! D: I am dying to read the next chapters ;-; This story is so amazing please continue it!
ivystar chapter 12 . 2/13/2015
I knew it! I knew that kid looked familiar (metaphorically speaking) and I was right that he was Mokuba! Though I thought he was trying to get back at Yami, 'cause you know...
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 19 . 1/25/2014
Since it wasn't been updated in almost a decade I'm guessing that this story is dead.
SHADOWOLF KAIBA chapter 19 . 7/24/2013
pleeeeaaassseee make the next chapter its genius and new and magnificent P.S IM BEGGING LIKE A BLOODY HELL MUTT
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Love your story please continue when u get time
Julia lee chapter 19 . 4/27/2013
Hi again, um are you still working on that story because I'm going to die of it. So please let It e done ok. Oh yeah! Text me back!
Julia lee chapter 19 . 4/26/2013
Hi,um are you like done with yugioh 20 yet? Can you tell me please! :(
please don't let be the last tlast chapter because I don't want to, ok.

PLEASE TELL ME , OK?
Julia chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
Hey, you should more and tell me when because when I first read it I was hooked. So tell me when you done, O.K?

Thank you,I loved you!
_
Julia chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
I loved this story! :D But...it is sad that Yami's grandpa is in I just loved YUGIOH STORIES!
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
He just wants her in his bed. Too bad he'll never get her.
battery man aa chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
i love the first chapter!
Next chapter chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
Wheres chapter 20!
Devyon H chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
this sucked so bad that i had to put eye drops in my eyes after i read this find a new hobby this is not yours
mana chapter 17 . 6/12/2012
right now she seems more schizophrenic than possessed i can't tell when your changing between the two.