Reviews for White Rain
maggy black chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
her full name in ginevra not virginia
Jack Tamara chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
soo cute. Loved the last line, especially. good job!
Ezriella chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
this is a really great fic!
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This was just so cute! Draco is so sexy...Why do we all love him? simply put:

Because he's charming, and smart, and witty, and sweet, and sexy, and drop dead gorgeous.
Ru-Doragon chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Oh! That's so sweet! I love this! It's great! Congrats on a job well done. _
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Firstly, I thoroughly enjoyed this little fic!

I admire the way you based it on the question "why did I marry /that/?" and then I went on to admire your brief but filling description of hogwarts days, attraction, dating and eventually marriage.

I adored Ginny's character in this, it's remarkably similar to how I would've written from her POV.

One of the most stunning features I think that is in this fic is the way you've made it apparent that Ginny is happy with her life, that she's found her true love and that she appreciates that and lives her life to the fullest with Draco.

I really appreciate how you've achieved that.

great work.

Ali Ruggles chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
i just want to say that the last paragraph (plus the two lines) quite possibly make the whole story! nicely done!
HisAngel22 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Fabulous! I loved it
cute chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
aww. this is so sweet..

XD
Lamanth chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I really liked that, keep up the good work. lol see ya
FireKidd chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
woots! very well written

the amount of sappiness and corniness is just nice

not many people can write draco and ginny that well you know!

its good
artlover101 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
god that was really really really really really good. very sappy but i love that stuff. very well written. i enjoyed it very much! thank you
Cooper666 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
aw *stop for breath* aw
Unknown Fool chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I must admit when I saw the title, I thought you were mad. Who would but Ginny and Draco together? Well, I must say, you pulled it off quite well. And to tell the truth, I enjoyed a lot.
Carla Tiara chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Hey! It's Ento-Myacca! from DA! Sadly I don't have enough time to read all of this, but the part I did read ROX! You're a really good writer y'know? I think if I get some time and feel like reading I'll finish this and read a different one of your stories :D