Reviews for Sweet Dreams
BamfIsAwesome chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
So beautiful... but I would have expected other people at the schol to be awoken and present, although that would ruin the "private moment" thing. Still beautiful. I love your ideas of what happened before the white house attempted assassination.

Keep it up!

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Bamf
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Such a beautiful story. But you MUST USE MORE COMMAS. Your run on sentances break some of the story up. It ruins it a little. Otherwise it is very good.
Angel Raziella chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Very well done, I'm impressed. This one really tore at my heart, once again. Well done

Angel

X X X
Matteic chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
It's so cute (eh, I don't know telling in German. In english, it's not very easy (I'm french) so in German, oh mein Gott !).

Bye.

Oh, Ich put Die in my Favorites.
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
That was a very sweet story! :D

Thanks for writing it.

God bless you.
hannahbamf chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Ohh! (sob) i loved it!(:')
alance07 chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Aw! What a sweet fic! I really enjoyed reading this. Such romance. *sigh* Anyway, if you have anymore Kurt and Ororo fic's with like... um... nightmare consepts? You should let the rest of us read them. :)
Shian chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Some advice: Go a little easy on the details, make your sentences flow with one another. Actually, surprisingly enough, I read that a lot of adjective aren't a good thing . . . weird huh? But I've actually found that person is right when I write my own stuff!

New sentences are your friends. . . :P

_ I only say this because I catch myself doing these things and seem to notice how choppy some of my sentences turn out. It's kinda hard to make sentences flow! *pouts* No wonder I give up so easily, I just can't get my sentences to flow darnit!

Overall: Wonderful job. I just HAD to read through this one a second time. _