Reviews for A Family of Rin’s Own
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Awwww, loved it. You should do a sequel, maybe when Rin is older.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
this; sesshomaruandrinfaq. blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
apoorva chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
this was beautiful! both rin and seeshhomaru were in character! yes their relationship is soo different and that is what attrated me to this anime in the first place! i always feels sesshy is like a mother to rin rather than a father!

amazing writing!
Soph chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
greetings from 2013! I just want you to know that I like this story of yours ;) rin/sess family relationship is really nice.
Killing perfection's lover chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Oh my god.

This story hit me so hard; emotionally. And I came so close to crying when Rin left and when she rememered Sesshomaru. My sister was like 'What's wrong with you?!' And then I had to explain, coming close to saying 'Sesshomaru-sama.'

Also, I completely agree with you. All I can see between Rin and Sesshomaru is a father/daughter relationship.

This is a very beautiful story thats very descriptive. :)
twilight1023 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
i love the emotion behind this story, you did a wonderful job portraying it. I love the connection they share as well.
MadzieGray chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
I loved this. It was definitely one of the better familial-type stories about Sesshomaru and Rin. Some people make him too OOC for my liking, or exaggerate Rin's behavior. You struck a really good balance and the story was well-written.

Nice job. :)
Viking Eggplant chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Good Lord, I should have read this with a box of kleenex! How wonderfully sweet and yet in character!
Nike-chan chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
This is the one of more beautiful fanfic for this relationship... Sessy is really sweetie with Rin-chan.

I love the poetic way this history... Echanted!
Mendori chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Six years ago I printed this fanfiction in order to have something to read while I was on holiday.

I loved it, even though I dindn't understand everything ( English is not my mother language ). Every summer I would read it, and as my skills grew, I would understood more and more of it. This year I can say that I understood pretty much everything, and after six years this is still my favourite fanfiction ever. This story is probably the reason I started to write fanfction myself. THANK YOU!
SheWhoWalksInShadows chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Loved it!
Tetsuni chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Omigod! This is so cute! I can't believe I didn't find this earlier! But I am sure glad I found it anyway. They are the sweetest pair, I swear! And not in a romantic way of course. Awesome! Would love to read more from you!
Sapphirewyren chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
I really enjoyed this story. You are one of the few people that let Sesshomaru and Rin have a father/dauhter relationship and not a romantic one. I like that. this story was great and again I really enjoyed it. :) I look forward to reading more of your Rin/Sess stories.
Danisa-chan chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
This was soo beautiful... Honestly I had tears in my eyes at the end of chap 1 when I thought Rin would leave Sesshoumaru forever, and they still burn in my eyes now. So beautiful! I loved how Sess didn't want her to go too, all without being OOC at all. A really great piece of art.
Azukeri Mercer chapter 2 . 12/31/2008