Reviews for Saving Prefect Granger
DarkMadamRose chapter 25 . 8/2/2006
I've never laughed so much while reading a fanfic! Its so funny but at the same time, I like the plot. I hope you continue this, I really do.
Kite from the moon chapter 25 . 8/2/2006
I AM INTRIGUED NOW, I MUST CONFESS. I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON, BECAUSE THIS IS A FANTASTIC, HILARIOUS AND CREATIVE FIC. I LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR!
Gryffindors-Light chapter 25 . 8/2/2006
POLYJUICE POTION! There, that's my guess as to what on earth Draco's going to do with Ron's hair. Ehm... or, right: sorry to hear you didn't win any awards (you really should've!) but 3 nominations is pretty amazing! Great chapter, funny, and I hope it doesn't take as long for you to update again, cuz I want to read more now!
Kite from the moon chapter 23 . 8/2/2006
BRILLIANT, FUNNY AND CREATIVE, I JUST LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
Kite from the moon chapter 22 . 8/2/2006
OH...THAT WAS SO SWEET...AND INTELLIGENT. WELL DONE.
codyaf3727 chapter 25 . 8/2/2006
Oh.. I wonder what's gonna happen now?
FitzNotDitz chapter 25 . 8/2/2006
o cliffhanger! update soon plz!
FitzNotDitz chapter 23 . 8/2/2006
woah! i dont mind or anything but it seems like practically everybody in this story is gay? i didnt see pansy coming o.o i still like it tho!
Avada Cruimperio chapter 25 . 8/2/2006
Hey, how many times have I mentioned this was my favorite story?Well, I'm going to again.

This is my favorite Draco/Hermione story on the PLANET.

Like, I saw the update announcement from fanfic in my inbox, and I think I may have squeed out loud.

And, this was an amazing chapter, by the way. Please update soon?
Kite from the moon chapter 19 . 8/2/2006
I am laughing so hard that it hurts, thank you very much for this fantastic story.
FitzNotDitz chapter 6 . 8/2/2006
oh my. lmao
FitzNotDitz chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
-screams and rolls down stairs- i friggin luv ur originalty! i swear-i cant take it anymore -clicks next chap- yay. .
dracoshott28 chapter 25 . 8/2/2006
thats a real nice move plucking a hair from his shoulder...lol i cant even imagine ron's hair...not that i'd want to lol...please update and im sorry you didnt win your awards...
FitzNotDitz chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
wow no wonder its nominated for 3 awards!

im only on the first chap and i already luv it
minord chapter 25 . 8/2/2006
(GASP!) if he's doing what i think he's doing, he is so evil!

btw, luna is so eccentric. :)

and btw, btw, ron must look like a really pale, shiny egg. muhahaha.
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »