Reviews for Saving Prefect Granger
asd chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
this story is so perfect
CecilieDK chapter 30 . 3/30/2014
absolutely hilarious - thanks :-)
The Farmer chapter 30 . 3/13/2014
This is a really great story! I love it!
Memickey chapter 30 . 12/8/2013
Please continue this story! I beg of you! It's amazing and I would die if you didn't update!
kathy.dietrich.98 chapter 30 . 11/15/2013
what a wonderfully odd story, I can only hope you plan on updating this soon considering I read this in the span of a few hours I really want to read more
Guest chapter 30 . 10/31/2013
AWESOME STORY! Keep up this awesome writing!
LuckyStar0489 chapter 30 . 10/3/2013
GAH! I'm freaking addicted to this fanfic! You are an amazing writer! And this is only my first Harry potter fanfic!
aryllia chapter 30 . 9/26/2013
This is some good crack here. Well, I suppose Malfoy would like o argue that the crack in his head at the end of the chapter was uncalled for, but that's just the Malfoy way of talking.

Excitement abounds! Will Draco miss his reservation? Is the rest of the fic going to be from the point of view of Draco's ghost? Will those roses never reach a vase?!

*removes fake glasses with dramatic seriousness* The suspense is positively oozing here people.
neverseenblue chapter 30 . 9/22/2013
OH SO FUNNY. Hermione and Draco are awkwardly ridiculously cute. I like how she was surprised that he had actually made a reservation. You do Fred and George very well ("Says the amazing bouncing ferret" hahaha). Snape was great, and I loved his departure. I am excited for Part Two.
minord chapter 29 . 9/19/2013
I hope the censors don't censor this because this is the only way I can describe how i feel after reading a new chapter (A NEW CHAPTER!) of SPG:

Awesome. Balls.
LuckyStar0489 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I've never read a Harry potter fanfic but even this first chapter makes me elite e this will be really entertaining! Lol

-Trina
vyrastra chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
This is amazing. totes crack and I don't even begin to understand where you pull this stuff from but I love it all.

Also, hahaha Gewel... I prefer not to think about her daddy issues.
WittyBasketcase chapter 29 . 9/17/2013
LOVE IT! It was funny, clever and now I am strangely attracted to Percy weasley! I thank you so much for updating! It made my shitty (damn college) day significantly less shitty(it's still shitty)
Guest chapter 29 . 9/17/2013
... Gosh, I had entirely forgotten how this story made me crack up. Thank you kindly for that lovely summary, though I think I'll read it all again anyway - haven't laid eyes on this beauty in two years and this dreadful autumn weather needs some comedy to complement the copious amounts of tea I'm imbibing.
garnetmicaschist chapter 29 . 9/16/2013
Hahaha I love this. The dialogue is fantastic. This story makes me laugh so much. I especially liked "Will you be paying in lint, Weasley?" as I think it's exactly something Draco would say. Your Weasleys are excellent. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
573 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »