Reviews for Saving Prefect Granger
laffytaffy chapter 25 . 8/1/2007
I must say that I have to point out a couple of flaws in your story. Such as-

In the very wee beginning, you put that Lucius was trying to break down Draco's door. Or seemed like it. Then later on somewhere you mentioned that Draco Apparated into his room. Couldn't Lucius have done that?

Also, when Draco became Ginny, he did not know who Dean Thomas was, but you included him at the get-together at Neville's Gran's house, which meant that Draco acknowledged Dean's prescence.

I am not critizing, this story is wonderful and I can't wait for the next chapter! I give you my 200% support!

-LaffyTaffy
laffytaffy chapter 28 . 7/31/2007
haha i love it please update soon!

-laffytaffy
SMARTiE chapter 28 . 7/11/2007
UPDATE, UPDATE!

lol, this story you've written is ah-mazing. it's the perfect blend of comedy and romance, and i can't wait to read more!
silhouettedbythesea chapter 28 . 7/1/2007
I'm loving this!

a couple times I've just sat at the computer cracking up because you're SO FUNNY!

I'm excited for the next chapter! thanks so much for such a good read!
Izzie-xxo chapter 28 . 6/27/2007
OMG I CANT WAITT! PLZZ PUT IT SOON! :D
lilmzhln18 chapter 28 . 6/26/2007
WOOHHO!

HERMIONE'S GOING WITH DRACO!

WOOT!

Now let's hope that Draco gets out before he turns back. xP

]heLen

P.S. Amazing story, very OOC, very good. Love it! Great writing, can't wait for more!
sarahyyy chapter 28 . 6/19/2007
“All right, if you need to know so badly! He… he asked me to marry him.”

I almost snorted milk out of my nose! It was hilarious! I totally Love this fic, with a capital L... I really, really need to read more. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Cal8907 chapter 28 . 6/5/2007
Hey absolutly love the story and can't wait till you update again.
0odr8co's'girl0o chapter 28 . 5/25/2007
Great chapter! truly hIlarious! Lmao.. especially that thing with Dean:)
Lavender Mansworth chapter 28 . 5/13/2007
Haha this chapter was excellent, I especially love the title. Brilliant. Can't wait for the next bit! Adventure!
Ifuonlyknewgrllazy to log in chapter 28 . 5/13/2007
YES! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!

You got it goin' on, girl. KEEP UP THE SASSY WORK!

Your number one fan,

Patricia
xmisundazt00d chapter 28 . 5/12/2007
I love this story to bits and pieces! You make me laugh out loud all the time with Draco's thoughts.

Wonderful story, update as soon as you can! )

xmisundazt00d
dracoshott28 chapter 28 . 5/11/2007
hey.

love the story..update soon!
Sogno di Felicita chapter 28 . 5/11/2007
Hahaha, picturing Draco having to act like Ginny is really funny! I really like this story, it's incredibly clever and funny! Update soon, please!
Tanny-san chapter 19 . 5/10/2007
Funnily enough, I can see canon Harry Potter reading this and finding it sickly humorous.

Canon Draco, however, would probably need to be institutionalized. teehhe.

Oh, I'm having far too good a time reading this story at one thirty in the AM. Far, far too good a time...
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »