Reviews for Lost
brolly501 chapter 31 . 1/20/2008
interesting 8/10
szhismine chapter 31 . 9/20/2004
LOL!

haha great ending! and i can't believe i only noticed it now! eep! sorry.

this was such a good fic i so loved it. :D

good job, keep up the great work!
FizzingWhizbeez chapter 31 . 9/5/2004
This is AMAZING! It's pure genius! great job!

(okay i think that's enough exclamation marks, dontcha think?)
FizzingWhizbeez chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
This is a great start! I only read the first two chapters and I had to review. Can't wait to keep reading...
bratprincess chapter 31 . 7/2/2004
“Ah, that. Yes well, it runs in the family. Somewhat. His father is currently holding said babe and whispering, ‘My daughter’. It’s a little pathetic really.
morph chapter 31 . 7/2/2004
Ha! I knew it! I knew she would get pregnant eneventually! I love this chapter! This has been a great fic! So great, I can almost forgive you for waiting so long to update. I had to do a double take when I saw you'd updated. "No, it can't be! Is it? YES IT IS! IT'S UPDATED!" lol.

I urge you to keep up the great work on the other fics you're working on. I hope you post them ASAP! :)

TTFN! (ta ta for now!)

PS. I'm recommending this fic! You've earned it! :D
Mechanical Orange chapter 31 . 7/1/2004
HEY!... it's me! (formerly luvlyGRLofLIFE) i changed my pen name cuz... well nevermind... anyway great ending although it has been a REALLY long time... REALLY REALLY long... anywho i can't wait for the prequel which should be fun and exciting and cool and... dandy... ttyl!

-WWAKD-
szhismine chapter 30 . 4/8/2004
Jade's eyes widened. "Me?" she squeaked. Calming her husband down was one thing- that was relatively easy. But childbirth? That was something completely different. "Why can't Will do it?"
"That's hardly appropriate, Norrington said.
Jade glared at him, even as she left with Anamaria. "He's the one who put her in this state."
LOL!
oh, finally an update. and finally i read it. sorry!
great chapter. can't wait for the next.
i don't know if you need any more Jack quotes but here's a Johnny Depp quote: "Is that a plane?" if you have the DVD you'll know where that's from. ;)
more soon!
exSurreal chapter 22 . 4/5/2004
"And don't even THINK about... you know... going with him and... that and... no."
LOL. Love it.
fan-of-fanfics chapter 30 . 3/27/2004
ARGH! *dramatic faint* post. . .more. . .soon! *gasp* *choke* going through sever Lost withdrawal. Can't . . . breath. . . . *passes out* *Gibbs comes and picks me up* Gibbs: Uh, I think she likes it. A little too much. Oh well, there's only one way to wake her up. *drags me off to Will's blacksmith shop*
pucktofaerie chapter 30 . 2/6/2004
Hehe, funny. Can't wait for the prequel, and the sequel. I hope that the prequel will be about Jade's life on the Black Pearl. So, keep up the great work, and update soon. And be sure to let us know what the titles will be of the new stories!
morph chapter 30 . 1/19/2004
hehe oh, please update soon! You do love leaving us in these clffhangers, don't you? I might have said this before, but I love the way how Anamaria just slips quietly back into the story just as if nothing has happened. :) now if i were you, I'd get to updating this fantastic fic. savvy?
oo cares chapter 30 . 1/17/2004
Brilliant! Cept for that icky typo at the end. Typos are evil. Once again I LOVE YOUR STORY! It's so awesome! I HAVE to read the prequal and sequal, that's all there is to it. eep it up, Please! And it's kinda funny, Jade haing to help with that! Imagine what it'd be like with her own kids, lol!
harrypotter4ever chapter 30 . 1/17/2004
lol! and that's too bad that you have another life... lol, just kidding! :D
just, keep writing. everntually. htis is really good. and jack WAS drunk, i agree with jade. XD
Mechanical Orange chapter 30 . 1/13/2004
hey hey hey!... did u have a WUNNERFUL Christmas and a DANDY new year?...i did... at least i think i did... between the rum raisin ice cream (my dad's favorite) and the glass of champagne it's a little blurry... i'm gonna be 15 REALLY REALLY soon... so i feel u must wish me a happy birthday and perhaps read my story(ies)?... and now on to your story... I LOVED IT!... sososo amazing... it'll be sad to see it end but as long as your making 2 others i suppose i'll live... please update MUCH sooner than the last time... although i don't blame you...much... i hate exams too... and i hate school but isn't that the cycle of life?... i hope elizabeth's baby is a girl... and i like the name although it's not better than Eva Monroe anyway it doesn't matter cuz i'll still read your terrific story! ttyl!
-The ISL-