Reviews for Changes in Friendship
fianna2452 chapter 30 . 4/9/2015
I just found this story and I really like it. I revently decided to rewatch Rurouni Kenshin since I can't remember anything from when it aired on Toonami so many years ago when I was just a kid and decided to read some fanfics about it. I'm not sure if or when you'll finish this story, but I'd love to read more. :)
hanako-sempai chapter 29 . 1/14/2014
Please update this story :) I love it
ZabuzasGirl chapter 29 . 4/17/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Update immediately, please!
Kayleigh Winter chapter 29 . 1/15/2013
Hi! I'll definitively keep up with this!
lily chapter 29 . 10/18/2012
Guest chapter 28 . 7/16/2012
damn it she should have told him about the sexual harassment too... it would have been a good way to guarantee the asshole's death... great job and plz update soon
Jenn chapter 28 . 6/16/2012
Please, please, please continue with this story! I'm absolutely in love with how you are portraying the characters. I always look forward to your updates-don't keep us hanging for too long! :D
crazy chapter 28 . 6/16/2012
I love this chapter it's so beautiful
A Deathless Song chapter 27 . 5/23/2012
Wow. This is SUCH a good story, it's unreal. The characterization, the plot, the emotional evocation-it's all amazing. I really hope you update again, especially after that raw last chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Phenitial chapter 26 . 3/27/2012
Finally, a lucky break for Okita and Shousha!
reader chapter 26 . 3/26/2012
Thank you for the update! I always like how you write Saitou-san and his interactions with others. He had a number of good 'one-liners' in this chapter which I enjoyed. (His pride in his accomplishments..being protector and provider, truly feeling like the head of a family. His quip about Tokio at the very end of the chapter, his exchange with her over her sister's height matching Okita's, just to name a few.)

Nice to see that due to Hiroto's intervention, Shoushi maybe able to contact Sousha. Nothing would make me happier than to see her out of Katsura's clutches, lol.
Phenitial chapter 25 . 3/3/2012
I like Katsura but I believe that Okita should bwe wit Shousha!
reader chapter 25 . 3/3/2012
*Hugs* Poor Okita...wish there was a way to make him feel better.

So Katsura has no use for her, huh...only to destabilize Okita, I guess. And subconsciously, the guy has to hate her or he wouldn't have had her so brutally cut up, or have married her.

Thanks for the update. (Sorry that I hold such ill will for Katsura; I really like him as 'brother' material, as in one of your other fics, rather than 'husband' material.)
reader chapter 24 . 2/22/2012
Oh...Wonderful chapter! Really liked Saitou's introspection and thoughts throughout the whole piece. So nice to see him really value her and their relationship, and come to the realization that only now, with her, had he experienced real love. In my opinion, you wrote this chapter of their life perfectly!