Reviews for New Beginnings
MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
love!
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I would love to see you continue this series. The series itself is fabulous. The writing is well done and the first two ficlets, where they overlap each other and everything? I like that. Seeing from Dom's POV as Brian is released was great. But it feels unfinished. Since you ended Normality with Dom talking about a trip to Brian, it's only fair (to me, of course... not necessarily to you) that I ask to see that trip and the resultant reunion. At any rate, I love it and am going to read your other FF fics now. Thanks for sharing and please see if you can't find it in you to continue with at least one more fic.

CT.
sckraut12 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Please continue. I like it. Will Dom and Brian meet?
Colonelengle chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This series of ur's is really good so far. R u going to continue it with another fic? or is it finished as is? The last fic, with Dom & the gang made me think he was coming to get Brian. I'm curious how that will turn out when they find him.

Keep up the great work. )
Rika100 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I really like this one, nice way of ending it. I hope to read more. I wonder what happens next, and what will Brian do when he comes face to face with Dom. _

Keep up the great work. _
Desiallen16 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
can't wait to see if there well be more :)
anon chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I loved this fic (and the others in the serie). I like the way you write Tanner, it's always good to see more of him.

I also liked your notes, they are very helpful.

I'm just really happy to have found a good fic in a fandom that I am new to.
XitachizackX chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
that was really good i hope you write another oneshot to this series but i really liked it in dom's pov
crazyness101 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Update please update for the love of all good you do dont stop i love it.
ellepha chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
good, good, really good. keep writing.
janet1982 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
not bad)

please update
SweetChi chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Can I take a minute to beg you to continue this? Please? There are a desperate lack of good Dom/Bri fics out there. Your little one shot series is by far my favorite. I know it's been a while, but please, please, please pick this up again.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is so sweet.
artist-girl731 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
is there going to be another sequal/chapter added to this story/series of fics?i really want to know! and i already read new beginings, i was just wondering if there was any more, or if you were planing on writing more to this series.