Reviews for Home
Ilmariel chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
The ONLY good, really good Edward fanfic I've read so far. It made me cry and I loved it with all my heart.
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
...too lazy to log in...

BEAUTIFUL!

I LOVE this fic! It was so perfect!

Not cheezy, or cliche and thankfully no mary sue! I love how old Kim fell in love with this William character: the way you described him made him seem so real. You could tell Kim really loved him. And Edward still, but she was never longing for him or regretted meeting William.

And the ending was beautiful. :)
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
What a beautiful story. I hope that you continue writing. You;re very talented.
Weetzie06 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I've never read one of these out of fear, but this was really well done! I am going to have to browse your stories now :)
forever-young-88 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
*Sobs*

Ohh, that was so beautiful!

*Sobs again*

Nice job and thanks! Much love _.
GoldenLyre chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
FINALLY! A good Edward/Kim happy ending fic without crazy nutso weirdness.. Well done, and I hope to see more Edward/Kim stuff from you )
Jessi chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Oh that was BEAUTIFUL!

*tears* I could kiss you you maginificent author! *cries*

thats how they got together definately, together forever
razormouthrachel chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
This story literally made me cry. Not too many things I read do that. Good job, this story was

beautiful. I love it.

-rachel
Burton fan chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
This is fantastic writing, I love your ideas, and the style fits perfectly with the film. Perhaps there could have been a little more detail at the start to explain how Kim got to this situation, but probably that would detract from the magic of the story. Keep writing, please!
Eowyn of Ithilien chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I just watched this a few hours ago and you have no idea how much I needed a story like this. Beautiful! You're a terrific writer!
Eowyn of Ithilien
Aestivus chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Beautiful, bravo, I applaud you! It was like coming home... That brought a tear to my eye. While the separation of the two Kims confused me for a second (that could've just been me and my slow self), it was excellent. :D
Kayko chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
*wipes tear from eye* Wow, that is so good. I loved it. You get my first review EVER. And my fave! That movie was so good, and your addition just added to its greatness. You have an awesome talent for writing. Congrats!
~Kayko
Molly chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Wow! That was AMAZING! Gave me chills the whole way trough. Great ending, great last line. PLEASE keep writing.
Molly chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Boe chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
My God... that was so incredibly sweet. Lovely story, lovely story...