Reviews for A Fruits Basket Halloween
soooooo cool the entire time read I was like whats torus out whats torus outfit! the dress was better then I thought:3
big glee famanic chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
what was mine you know ayame's assistant
Lady Fire.1125 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
how on earth did ayame get hiro to wear a yoda costume or is he a secret starwars fan dun dun dun

cough hack urg
MochaCocaFan chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
XD
Adi88 chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
(My tutor's coming over late today, so I'm going to try for most of your fics before she gets here.)

Loved it loved it loved it! It was side-splitting without being as completely nonsensical as most of the pardy-ish ones I've read, and the costumes... poor Hatori. Heh. And I don't think it was unclear; the only costumes I didn't get were the ones like Boy George and Guyver because I've never heard of them. I loved Aya's, Yuki's, and Tohru's especially.

And needless to say, I went dreamy at Haru's reaction to Yuki's. Which, I really wish Takaya Natsuki would do a picture of Yuki in that costume...
Golden meliades chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
You made me laugh...and I've got cramps! Shame on you.
Schwerelos chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
HAHAHA! xD I loved it! I loved it! xD Im laughing so hard my stomach hurts! xD Great fic! Great usage of Ayame's greatness! xD I LOVED IT! xD
January Marlinquin chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
This little ficcie is PURE evil. It always gets me in trouble. The first time I read it I was getting weird glares from everyone. Today when I'm rereading it, I was trying to stifle my laughter so hard I almost choked on my lemonade.

But aw... I FINALLY understood the "does their mouth hurt from smiling so widely?" You ended every section with "_ smiled widely." Yeah... I'm a bit slow.

I love Ayame in this especially how he easily manipulated everyone. The way he just goes on and on- the unique Ayame way in which he eventually wore everyone down with his constant, incessent rambling. You write Ayame like no one else. _

This is just so funny. Why don't you write more humor? You're obviously a genius at it. I smiled widely throughout this whole fic.
ela-chan chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
Yes, I'm still sniggering. This was too funny. Hatori's deadpan 'Call me Doctor Love' was priceless. At first, I thought Kyo dressed up as Barney.

Loved it!
Samika chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
Loved it! But Tohru's costume was anticlimatic...
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
very funny fanfic _
kate chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
hahahahaha! Go Ayame!
Ashmh chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
This had me glued right till the end! Love the way Ayame gets everyone to do what he wants. Really funny.. :)
Mizaya chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
Haha, this really made me laugh. Ayame is so capable of convincing everyone to dress up in completely ridiculous outfits _ Hiro as Yoda and Ritsu as Boy George were my absolute favorites! Keep up the good work.
Zapenstap chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
well, you asked and made me feel guilty for making you feel guilty so i read a story! You, know, with Halloween coming up and everything I could use ideas!

This was funny. Ayame is such a crazy character. I like how he boiled Halloween to being a holiday about dressing up and going to parties in costume *snicker* IT could only hav been better if alcholic beverages were provided!

What the hell was Haru? I still don't know O_o Heh heh. I liked Kisa as the Tooth Fairy besyt actually, and Shigure. That was good. It's a cute, fluffy story. _ A nice distraction.

OOh! And don't worry about Evermore being Kyoru from here on out! The groups are going to get switched around some more. There will be Yukiru moments to come, I promise _ And I'm sorry if i made you feel guilty! I just meant that if you're already reading then reviews are nice... I didn't mean to harrass anyone! *slinks away*

But I liked your fic! It was funny!