Reviews for Fires of Purgatory
milkywaymidnight chapter 10 . 1/12
So sad it's over. I enjoyed reading this very much. Thanks for sharing!
whitebengal14 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Wait, did Elizabeth follow Jack out or did she just leave the room to get something and left the two men in the room together?
whitebengal14 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
THE ANGST. yum. :D how conflicting.

I liked all the flashbacking and how it all melted into eachother. It was tres fancy
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh my gosh, how awful. But so well written I can't complain. :D

Love the colloquialism in this especially. :3
Rayen Autumn King chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
This was so awesome.
Nerinyx chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
You all talk too much in author's note or whatever; you must understand that nobody really cares about your boring, superfluous conversations, holy shit.
Trixie Ray chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
woow, this was amazing!

it was so cool how you tore them apart and them fixed everything! :)

honestly, I adored the plot!

kudos ;)

Bea!
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
I love your story so far can't wait till the next chapter! :D
Narulove13 chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
That was great! Yay polyamory it makes the world happy!
FireOntheSeas chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
Wow. I'm completely shocked.

I read this all in one go, as tired as I am at this moment. Some parts had me in tears. Quite a few actually. The journey of the two men's emotions and their effect on Elizabeth was just beautiful. For now I will favourite this, later (when I'm not fighting to keep my eyelids open) I will look into more of your work.

I love the beauty of this story, especially the way Mina tied them all together instead of pulling them apart like Elizabeth feared. Jack's drowining himself in rum had me in tears. But it was beautiful. Will's nightmare's sounded so painful, but they were beautiful. I like this three way love idea, it never gets old with me, but they're so rare to come by.

As busy as your life gets, keep writing. You have incredible talent and I can say, in all honesty, this is probably the best fic I have ever read. And trust me, I've read a lot of them.
Smultronjuice chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
ITS ALL UR FAULT 8D
TheGeekNextDoor chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
Absolutely love it! :-)
Angel Spirit chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
Nice! I haven't thought of pairing Jack/Will AND Elizabeth together like this...usually I'm a huge Jack/Will fan, but your plotlines got me intrigued! I ALSO like how you're keeping up with Elizabeth's fierce, dependent, and fiery personality-it's nice to see someone sticking with her actual personality instead of turning her into a bad guy (and while I'll guiltily admit that sometimes I enjoy her being the 'bad guy' in the whole Jack/Will plottage, like I said, it's also nice to see it the other way around too!). I'm enjoying the overprotective feelings that you've given to the trio too...nice touch! *clicks eagerly on the next chapter*
Krcool chapter 9 . 6/21/2005
You've got a great story so far! I really like it. At last, someone else noticed that guy rubbing Will's next! I thought I was the only one who noticed. XD
Velvet Storm chapter 10 . 5/17/2005
I love triangle relationships like this...reminds me of Summer Lover's...awesome story...