Reviews for Evolution
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I like this. I really hope it gets updated someday.
Saereth of the Grove chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I just checked your profile to ensure that you were still writing, loved your quotes (whoo Adam!) and have mostly read this story. Mostly because I'm supposed to be doing homework and only had concentration for a quick skim. What I read I loved, however, and then I checked the 'last updated' date. August in the year 2003. I was... 9. It's been almost 10 years, and I love this. Please, if you could find time a midst your moving and other writing to slip in a chapter for this it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for writing!
Cal

P.S. When I'm done with my Grapes of Wrath essay, I'll go through your other Valdemar stories. Oathbreakers is an awesome song; it inspires looking for Valdemar stories, and look what I found?
Andy chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I need to know what happens next! Please, finish it. It's really good and that is coming from someone who loves both of these stories.
Arkeus chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
i know this is way late, but this is very weird. Heralds deal with forgotten gifts and weird things a *lot* (hell, fr a long while they forgot magic), and this reaction of them is *really* weird.
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I know its been awhile but do you wanna update? Amazing story!
Tallimie chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Well, you're story seems interesting enough. I always liked X-men and a mix of Velgarth and X-men would be enough fun I think, especially in th eway you're bringing it. So keep up the story, I will follow it. )
Rikki Felidae chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
You really need to continue these .

I like the idea, and I can't wait to read more, you write rather well!
storylistener chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
This is very interesting and a very good begining. You have caught my interest. WRITE MORE SOON!
RamiNeko chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
im surprised that you dont have more reviews, considering what a great prologue you have. i hope you continue this soon!
joann chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
A good begining, please write more.
The Mouse of Anon chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
*jaw drop, eyes wide* Oh... Mah... god... You have got to add more to this! PLEASE! *clings to you psychotically* Pretty please? Add more soon? *normal* Sorry, random psychotic moment. .;
SilentStream chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Oh, this is too good not to be continued. Please, please, please, please review! Many, many kudos to you if you do. If not...well, I'll try to be patient. I am completely obsessed with X-Men, so this looks really good, and as (can't remember the name) said, crossovers are either wonderful or abysmal, and yours looks to be wonderful.
Norin Ikusto chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
*glares* One year... One year gone, and no more updates, yet this is on your Current Projects list. *wails* Where is the love? Where is the love for this story that compels you to update? WHERE? *sobs* Please update this story. *hugs you* please...
makoto chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
WAH! You stopped just like that! How could you! Please finish the story, I will be ready and waiting to read and enjoy it. So Please finish it soon
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
wicked! an x-men/valdemar crossover! but which x-men series is it? and are you gonna finish it?