Reviews for I want to be the one
ScullySayer chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I know this fic was posted awhile ago, but I just read it today and I had to review because it's so lovely. I'm guessing Minerva/Severus too, and it really fits them so well. I enjoyed the style of writing too, it was like a song. Thanks for sharing it, it was great!
crockywock chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
My money is on Severus/Minerva. *grins* But I am obsessed, of course.

Admittedly, I don't generally like seeing songfics or poems up here. However, I really, really think you ought to translate some of your German stories into English. They're absolutely worth it and your English seems perfectly fine for it. Feel free to pop me an e-mail if you need any support. :)
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I've got the feeling, that this is about Minerva and Severus, but I'll read the story you mentioned to get a clue. Great, thrilling, absolutely ... (I don't find a word *gr*)

I love your fics!

Meta
Pingu Lotta chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Hi Drops :)

You know... it *is* quite hard for me to write anything else than "aaw" in this review because that is the major thought in my mind whenever I am reading this wonderful piece of poetry.

It is very well written and you succeeded in a very emotional but not too emptional writing of his situaion.

And I am very, very happy he did not start speaking in rhymes ;)

It is lovely. And it is good as it is. Glad you didn't put the names anywhere :o)

*knüll*

Sarah - I had to put a german word in the review, although I can feel your knife in my ribs .;
Syrus1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
! ...i simply loved it . Your a Wonderful Writer_

Syrus
Master Fedora chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Oh nice poem, I can hear it as a song.

My guess is Draco about Hermione. But that's just my guess.