Reviews for Caught In The Middle
StarRainer101 chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
:) its a really great story so please continue it! X.X!
cherrystarwolf chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
Great fanfic I hope you update soon -
sweetdreamer chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
this story is great cus of the way you have put haku as the bad guy and not as the good guy like most authers have but please update asap
anitaking3 chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
that was a good story so plz plz finish
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
hey i just read your story i really liked it i hope you will try and update it soon plz! that would make me really happy thanks
Widow's FeatherPen chapter 3 . 10/28/2004
Aika: *nods* Interesting.
Angel trz chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
this is a good story so far, keep up the good work, so does she dob him in or what? plz update soon!
Joker is Poker with a J chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
hey! i luv your story. i hope u have more romance soon tho! Haku takes drugs thats so bad! Bad Haku! lol ok sry i think im losing it... alright well update soon!
yo chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
please continue! its really nice and interesting!
creulangele chapter 3 . 2/18/2004
Drugs? Haku? The insanity!
kichpu chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
heehee! haku as a druggie- thats great! updateness!
thug-deela chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
this is intresting lol, it kinda makes me laugh at how her mother must have never taught her the 'hit and run' trick lol! and yeah that woulda been a good time to use it oh well ur fic its cool so far so get on wit it soon
Sydni Nelson chapter 3 . 12/6/2003
I like it, no , love it. In my opinion, maybe you can make Chihirou have something that later sparks Haku's interest and make her irresistible (forgive my spelling.)maybe like her fiery attitude, her desire to dance or sing maybe. Something that shows why Haku's interested in her. Another thing: I'm thinking about putting some fanfiction myself. Think you can give some pointers? If so, I look forward to your advice & your next chapter.
indigocornflower chapter 3 . 9/13/2003
Good story so far! Please update soon!
dreamcatcher5 chapter 3 . 9/11/2003
Okay, so I am really jelous, you are an amazing writer. I wish I had the talent that you do! Okay, enough with the grovelling, (I think I spelled that wrong!) Keep up the good work and update soon. And if you would like I would be honored if you read one of my stories!