Reviews for Roles Reversed
maura uk chapter 51 . 3/14/2017
this has ,,,is a wonderful story,, so visual and graphic . just beautiful very gripping, please write more a sequel...PLEASE
maura uk chapter 30 . 3/14/2017
this is a wonderful story... just keep writing ...please so gripping
CoolBeans44 chapter 52 . 6/22/2007
OMG I loved this story, it is now one of my favorite fanfics. You are a very talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your storys. I stayed up all night just to finish it but my internet was being stuiped around 5 a.m so i want and sleep till 2 p.m and now I'm done. I would like to say again that you have a talent that is awesome. Thank you for writing it and I very much enjoyed reading it.
steph chapter 52 . 2/2/2004
this is basically to take your reviews to 100 but i may as well say it that this story was brilliant!
Sweet Jorja chapter 52 . 1/22/2004
WOW! That ending was awsome! I think it was great how Kate wanted to talk to him at the end. It was perfect. Keep writing good stories, and I'll keep reading them. ;) Great job!
~Sweet Jorja
Sweet Jorja chapter 4 . 1/17/2004
That was so CUTE! but, Greg died? oh no! Poor Greggo. Sorry, my friends and I just really like Greg. But it is still a great story so far. I cant wait to read the next, what 47 chapters or so? LOL Well, I'm gonna keep reading so that must tell you that I'm interested. LOL
~Sweet Jorja
ACatFiend chapter 52 . 1/15/2004
[Bare with me. I've little, if no, knowledge as to how the following is properly done, so just read and take it with a pinch of salt.
Thanks.] - YEAH RIGHT - this was excellent! Of course if you want to write a second epilogue where Kate is adopted I bet you would do wonderfully! Any time you need a CSI beta, let me know!
Belle Walker chapter 52 . 1/14/2004
Woo hoo! They're finally married! I'm glad Kate didn't disown Grissom for lying about being her biological dad.
Barb8 chapter 52 . 1/14/2004
Clap Clap. Though I hate to see it come to an end. This was and is a terrific story.
leddy chapter 52 . 1/13/2004
Terrific ending. Glad to see Grissom and Sara get married and Kate trying to make amends.
ACatFiend chapter 51 . 1/12/2004
you bet there had better be an epilogue - what a way to end it! Loved the stories, any time you need a beta let me know - then I get to read it first (heh). Loved how the sheriff came to the door and was able to see Kate. Loved Gavin being involved in the end rather than Grissom doing it. Hope he shows up or is visited? Like I said, we need an epilogue from you!
Barb8 chapter 51 . 1/8/2004
Great story, really hate to see it end.
Buzzy chapter 51 . 1/8/2004
Great chapter! But I'm sad if this is the end. Would certainly be a good place to end it, make the readers come up with the next steps on their own - like a good book or movie does. Make the readers think - great move!
leddy chapter 51 . 1/8/2004
What a sad ending. Poor Grissom. After all he went through, Jake still comes out the winner. I'm glad Gavin was the one that took Jake out.
Belle Walker chapter 51 . 1/7/2004
Are they ever going to get married?