Reviews for Cold Moon
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Keep going, please, I beg you! It's so suspenseful... Good luck!
smurfsandharrypotterrock12 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I love it!
Kaitlin chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
YOU HAVEN'T UNDATED IN SEVEN YEARS AND YOU HAD BETTER UPDATE BEFORE CHRISTMAS OR I'M GOING TO LITERALLY RIP YOUR HEART OUT!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
No offense, but it's been 7 years since you last updated this story! I want to see how it ends!
the-smallest-sprinkle chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Ummm...? I absolutely love this story to peices, but you siad at the end it wouldn't take two years to update... It's been five...
Twisted Peppermint chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
UPDATE! please please please pleasey! this cliffhanger is torture!
Twisted Peppermint chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
sounds promising!
The Sway Wannabe chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
Great Story hurry and continue please and maybe throw something in about Remus Lupin and Tonks.
Hi chapter 5 . 10/21/2006
I really want to know who is blackmailing her please continue you do a wonderful job.
tabby-fanny chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
I like your story very much. The way Minerva handled the orders of the boss was very good. Especially the poisoning. Hermes is a really amazing owl. I hope Minerva is going to have a happy end and doesn't has to kill her own family or hurt them in another way. It's so long ago since you have updated the last chapter. Please tell me that you haven't end writing on this story. Please go on.

Yours Tabby-Fanny
Jessie McDumbles chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
Oh my freakin god! I LOVE this so much you have no idea! I'm a HUGE Minerva Albus shipper and anytime I can find others who support it I flip! PLEASE please if you get this send me an Email! I would type for hours and go on and on about how flippin awesome this is but what good would it do? Please I'd love to chat with you! Yea I know I'm a over dramatic weird Scot. who's sickly pathetic but I admire your fanfics! Hope to talk to you soon!

*~JMD~*
Amanda chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
GREAT STORY ! BUT YOU NEED TO UPDATE IT!
ADMM shipper chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
*blinks* *blinks again* AN UPDATE!

Oh my, poor Minerva *sighs*, why do I get the feeling that it's going to be even worse for her?

Please update soon!
Quill of Minerva chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
Well an update is an update so I am happy :)

Oh dear Minerva, what have you gotten yourself into! Wish she would tell Albus, maybe he could help.

The bit about Aduardo and her flirting to tease him made me smile. Can't help but think that something is going to happen at the ball!
Arabella chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
Whoho you continued. I haven't reviewed before, because I thought you wouldn't continue, but you do! This story rocks! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!