Reviews for An Elves' Child
redyarns chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
Look. I'm gonna be straight with you; you seem to think that many of us don't remember or realize things, but I ASSURE YOU, all of those A/N's were not needed. I know she was sitting on the grass; I remember. I know that she was about to speak. I know that animals won't touch her things. And I have never heard of a bra being invented in the feudal era. Wrapping were used. This is the feudal era, not the modern times. While this plotline is really interesting, I can't make myself read something that has incorrect facts, OOCness, and slightly irritating and unneeded A/N's. I hope you read this thoroughly and take the tips.
Davan33 chapter 30 . 2/23/2016
God damn
Siera Goddess of the Sea chapter 32 . 12/3/2015
Awesome story! Always rereading it!
Undertheskys chapter 31 . 9/30/2015
Man i want to see what ron and souta were going to say
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
Man i wish Shippo went with them. It'd be great if they found Shippo abandoned or hurt in the woods and Kagome took him in as her own kit
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
I still dont get why you chose Renkotsu znd Kyokotsu, you could've chose Bankotsu and jakotsu at least they look better
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
Love how Sesshomaru is ooc because then people would usually do the whole "Sesshomaru is cold harded and Kagome opens his cold heart and they fall in love blah blah blah" but i love how you took it in a different direction and have them get married in the first couple chapters and then we can see how their relationship together builds more and more. KEEP WRITING AND ILL KEEP READING
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
You just said that the 2 both had dark brown hair and browns eyes, and then you say one is blonde and blue eyes. Onegai means please not i beg you
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Theres no clocks in the feudal age
Guest chapter 31 . 2/8/2015
I loved it! Thank you! I cried when inuyasha and the rest died and i thought that kagome's little sister and inuyasha will be together but it didn't but its okay!
Ytger chapter 21 . 12/17/2014
Hmm possessive aren't we today Yura! Please let kagome live!
Ytger chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
Who the world was that that tried to attack kagome? And is Sesshomaru really dead? But great story so far!
young kagome chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Howling at a Full Moon chapter 32 . 8/27/2014
They should make this into a Disney movie...beautiful love story
zazzezoozoo17 chapter 32 . 8/20/2014