Reviews for Clara Dawson
I'm very upset that jack and rose have not found each other yet
Jenjivo chapter 31 . 9/7/2013
Please update :(
Lolsome-o-sis girl chapter 31 . 7/28/2013
IT CAN'T END HERE! Please continue this :D
n0tew0rthy chapter 31 . 3/23/2013
I literally can't believe it took you 31 chapters and rose and jack still did't meet. Personally it's just to un coincidental, especially when jack hid in the cupboard that would never happen they would figure it out by then. And it's been 5 years so you're never going to update again... Wow this is depressing
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I know it's been years since you last updated this story and I reviewed, but since it's still up and you said you weren't going to give up on it, I've kept hoping all this time. This story was one of my favorites here when I was younger and it's one I still return to sort of melancholically, hoping to see new chapters one day. It was really well written, even before the adjustements you made, sweet, emotional and made me empathize with everyone. A worthy and believable sequel to Titanic. So I guess my point is that I hope you -never- drop this story and that you believe it has enough potential and fans to continue, which it really does. Until the happy day you update again, I'll keep waiting.
lauracanadabooks chapter 31 . 10/22/2012
Hi! I think your story's well under way but do try to keep your AN's down to a minimum. Personally, I regard it as quite unprofessional. I recognised some spelling errors you might want to go over. I also recommend investing in a good and faithful beta, perhaps? Also, please do have longer chapters, it's a delight to read but ends too short. If you'd like to do review responses I suggest putting them on your profile. Lastly, I recommend you have Rose and Jack meet before readers get bored. Quite frankly, I believe you've been dragging this out for far too long. A little suspense goes a long way, dear.

-FanFiction Reader lauracanadabooks
A reviewer chapter 31 . 10/22/2012
Good for the most part but y
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 31 . 10/5/2012
Okay, now you're just being ridicules. Seriously? Jake and Rose didn't even properly met yet? And the story is already 31 chapters :(
Please make the storyline more exciting.
Soledad6459 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
will you update ever again? It's a sweet story.
starzgirl99 chapter 31 . 8/10/2012
hey i really like your story but i would love it if you updated as it has been four years since you last did. i only started reading a few days ago and would love to see how this story ends!
TeamOzera chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Holy fuck, Jack is ALIVE! I squealed when she ran into him. My love lives again!
Candace Storms chapter 31 . 5/27/2012
Love this story so far. I love how it is from his daughters point of view and how they have father/daughter bond going, even though they don't realize it! Please update as soon as you can!
Lala land chapter 31 . 5/26/2012
Amilia / her date : George and Martha Washington
Hummelf chapter 31 . 4/19/2012
please please please update this :) I love it at least until jack and rose meet! PLS!
xpunkfariex chapter 31 . 4/15/2012
So I just found your story and I love it. Titanics my favorite movie. Are you ever going to start it up again? I love it your an amazing writer. :) please think about Finishing it