Reviews for Yusuke's Competition
varon chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This is just too sweet. It would make sense that Yusuke would be jealous if Kurama would pay attention to Keiko. In all respects. Kurama might be the guy Yusuke would think were perfect for Keiko. But I like Keiko's assurance very, very much: "Yusuke, you've already one." Really sweet. Like this a lot!
KuwabaraMikey17 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This is great!
WordKeeper chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
This is so cute!
QT102 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
i have to admit, i was a little skeptical about reading this one-shot, but wow! the part with Kurama was very well played out where he was deviner but not enough were he crossed the line and the line where keiko says 'you've already won.' it was brillant! honestly, well done!
Kurama'sfoxykitsune chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
so cute. and that is my fanfic name. though I might change it soon. bye. I really liked this! .
Jessie chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I love the jealose Yusuke thing. He went crazy over a little stuffed animal.*laughs*
Zephyrus chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
This fic is so sweet... Anyway, to the point. Could I post this (as well as 'A Moment Together') on a website my friend and I are making? It's a Keiko shrine, and we would like to get as many well written Keiko-related fics as possible on our site. Please e-mail me at sy2gemini once you have made your decision. Thank you and I love this fic!
ssesshomaru chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
'aw' that was should write more love story's _
charmedstar chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
thats a really cute story write more like that and you'll be a star. i wish people wrote ones like that (story line)
DeathStorm chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Aw, hehehe. Yusuke, getting all jealous. How kawaii. Especially when he shows up with all the gifts. Hehehehe...so great.

YLG,

DS
fuuko chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
that was so kawaii! hehehe, turning yusuke into a green eyed monster! a great idea, competing with Kurama, hm, i just wish that you made it multi-chaptered... well, yusuke has no match with that oh so lovable Kurama, why not make it a love triangle? Ahh, shrug it off, I know that tons of people will be fuming!

Anyways, just make more Keiko-Yusuke fanfics! I just love their pairing, so kawaii!
ssj chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
YES! keiko and yusuke fic _ I love these fluffs! PLEASE write mroe of them _ great job!
Maika-Chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
The fluff is SO kawaii! . *Squeal* Great story.
Rose Angelz chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
that waz so kawaii!

hehe...

more yusuke/keiko fluff!
Thanos6 chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Hehehe. Nice little piece. Good characterization all around. "And I think Neko-san agrees." Classic.