Reviews for It's My Life
icecreamapparition chapter 20 . 10/7/2010
Something worth looking forward to finally happens and you. stop. writing. LOL. Honestly, I'm not into athletics so I find it hard to grasp the whole tournament atmosphere. I prefer the emotional parts of the story as it gets better and better as the story moves forward. And I understand writer's block and life stuffs very well, so please don't take my first sentence seriously. I'm not giving up, though... *checks subscribe to story alert* :)
jazzy chapter 20 . 1/20/2008
Sigh... that wuz the perfecto finito! So sweet... anyway, I guess it wuzn't really the ending, but u haven't updated, and u DID stop a PERFECT spot... wow, It's really weird the way that misao is SO embarrassed about her parents being separated- my parents have been separated since i wuz seven... now, seven years later, i'm just used 2 it- i used 2 think it wuz my fault, and i'd cry about it... never mind... i guess things r just different in Japan, so divorce/separation is more uncommon... i can really relate 2 misao and kaoru though! :D
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 20 . 1/2/2007
I love your story, must have been hard to come with it! Update soon!
Rin chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
are you planing on finishing this fic at all?
Chase chapter 20 . 2/15/2006
it was great! i wish you could continue it again! i want to know what will happen next!
Nutpyro chapter 20 . 1/6/2006
me love it! I hope you feel better!
MindIIBody chapter 20 . 1/4/2006
Tee hee hee...it's a very interesting story, I'm fascinated. And I'm very curious as to what the outcomes might be, ne? _ Please do update soon.
LtSonya chapter 20 . 1/3/2006
First can I just say, you're awesome for posting such long chapters. I know how much longer it takes for you to update, but it's such a pleasure to actually read it, knowing that I can enjoy it without worrying, "oh no! I'm almost done." Though to be honest, I was still upset to realize I came to the end.

I'm not normally big with the high school stories, but you've made these characters seem so much more than a high school fantasy. Each person is dealing with their own problems and I like how Misao and Aoshi's relationship isn't the central conflict. It just makes their moments together and feelings that much more enjoyable (and stand out) when they do happen.

- LtSonya
RKfaN930 chapter 20 . 1/2/2006
FINALLY! frickin A i've been trying to review for the past...3 days or so *grumbles*...ANYWAYS HURRAY! you updated! HURRAH they found out! lol.

aawwaww poor aoshi. i feel so bad for him. kaoru too... when are their friends going to find out that kaoru and aoshi are brother and sister? that should be interesting, seeing as they'll realize saito is kaoru's cousin too. stupid sano i feel like giving him a good swift kick in the ass! that jerk! -

anyways i love the new chapters posted. awesome! oh and dont worry about not ending it this year. i'm actually happy i dont want this story to end!...oh OH question, have you thought of doing a sequel? *looks hopeful*

well keep the chapters coming!

RKfaN930

p.s. hope you get better soon!
EcstasyOfSesshoumaru chapter 20 . 1/2/2006
IF YOU DO NOT UPDATE I WILL SERIOUSLY MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP! Well mentally at least _;
Meibou chapter 20 . 1/1/2006
oh well, at least you tried to accomplish it. but i guess the long chapter made up for it! happy new year to you too!

update soon!
mandella-sama chapter 20 . 1/1/2006
AH so close to a fluff scene between Aoshi and Misao...but no! MORE SOON?
lt.soniablade chapter 20 . 1/1/2006
hey i think i really liked that. no i loved it. with kaoru wanting to have aoshi as her brother. i felt like kicking sano's ass with the way he acted. and Misao and aoshi at the end that was awesome. hehehhe. update soon.
tesuka- chan chapter 13 . 1/1/2006
hm.. just wanted to comment at this point that I think you're dragging it out too much. You didn't really have to narrate every single day... but then again, I suppose there's a purpose for this. ;p

It's fine but I'd appreciate more significant A/M interactions. :D I shall continue reading... ja!
tesuka- chan chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Rather like another one of those high school stories, but it's cool. Well-written and interesting. Especially when I found out that Saitou's the captain, not Aoshi. I wonder how Misao and Aoshi will meet then? Hmm... shall continue reading. Ciao! _