Reviews for Special Delivery
Joannec1964 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Hello There;

I love the story.

AP Especially chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
You are so good at this. I could really see the bond between Bosley and all the Angels, and I think it is only right that Sabrina had her friends conveniently there for such an important event. And I'll agree with Kim, too- she said you should write some SMK fanfiction. Heck, why are you even writing fanfiction when you could be writing scripts for your own TV show? I know you could do it!
RkieFan chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
Great story. Very sweet the way Kelly wouldn't leave Sabrina's side even after Bill arrived on the scene. Thanks, Bridget.
Mary R chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
This was a very enjoyable story.
Kim chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
As usual your story is great! I, along with everyone else I'm sure, can't picture Bri pregnant (or Amanda either for that matter...hehe) but that was not our idea. We can blame that one on television.

Your story kept me interested, I really like that. Keep up the good work. When will you be writing a SMK story?
Tania S chapter 1 . 12/21/2000
Bridget, I thoroughly enjoyed your story. While I was not a regular viewer of Charlie's Angels in the '70's, I am familiar with the characters in the series and you seem to have captured their nuances very, very well. I found your story to be both humorous and touching. More importantly, it appears that you did some research, something that I find very impressive. It means that you care about your work. I'm new to all this fanfiction stuff, and I felt compelled to both comment and to read some of your other stories after this one. You're an excellent writer! Keep it up!