Reviews for In the Name of Love
Ina Moramento chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I absolutely love your story! I can't wait to read more!
Hikari chapter 12 . 3/23/2004
I don't usually like reading romance but this one is great! -
stoneheartmoon chapter 12 . 1/17/2004
A very beautiful ending! Bravo!
Lady of Weirdness chapter 12 . 1/15/2004
aww... I loved it!
congrats on a finished fic! .:thumbs up:.
Sakurelle chapter 12 . 1/11/2004
I thought that was a great ending! Yay! Well, that was a great story, i loved it!
Suomynona chapter 12 . 1/11/2004
Wow, it's been so long since I've reviewed! My apologies.
I can't believe this fic is over already! *Sobs* I'll miss it! I hope you decide to compose a sequel, or at least an epilogue, but I understand that you're very busy _
I'd like to take this time to thank you for this story. It's inspired me to write a bunch of my own fics. I love writing fics, but it's hard for me because I don't believe in emotion, especially love (My brother says I'm heartless _ ), and it's near impossible to write a fic without emotion _ Thank you very much! _
And thank you again for composing this wonderful fic for our (the readers') entertainment. I've really enjoyed it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has.
Peace/chaos,
~Suomynona
Red Escape chapter 12 . 1/10/2004
Aww, that was sweet but you still left some things loose ends. Like what happened to Noah? Did Seto get his sight back permanently or does he only have partial sight now? What happened to Malik and Bakura? How is Serenity coping with her framented memories of the past? Furthermore, does she even have all her real memories? If she does why didn't you show it? And there are more questions. Ya gotta keep in mind that every little plot twist you have is going to have impact on the story and forgetting them will just confuse the reader. Well I don't know but this story just seems unfinshed to me even of you tacked on The End.
Although I will give you kudos on the sappy ending. Kinda sweet and made me go aw. It's a good (but somewhat confusing) ending and would have worked really well if you tied up the loose ends. There are so many more questions I want to ask but I feel it best that I just leave it at here.
~Batter Bowl
PS It was a fun ride while it lasted.
Red Escape chapter 11 . 1/10/2004
It's been such a long time since I've reviewed huh? Well sorry for that I've been extremly busy lately. (Finals start on Monday! Ahh!) Either way, I guess that's not an excuse.
So you're bringing in Noah huh? Interesting choice, although it might make things complicated with Malik being there. Having two different villans who so far know nothing of each other will do that.
I also like the S/S pairing over Anzu(Tea)/Seto. I don't know why but Serenity and Seto just seem more appealing. Maybe because over time, Tea's character seems to be getting overly repetive going into the constant cheerleading bits. And a person who was perky or overly scared all the time grates on my nerves a bit. I would have liked her a bit more if Kazuki Takahashi went into more depth with Tea's character. But I always figured that she was a character that wasn't meant to have much depth. She's exactly what she appears to be.
Serenity is also regaining her memories. Does this mean that Malik is losing control over the Rod (now that just sounded dirty) or that he's merely slacking off? Well there's also the posibility that Serenity's mind is subconsciously fighting off the power of Malik's Sennen(Millenium) item. Ah so many possibilities. Also Seto's unnesessarly pushing away from Serenity. Wouldn't it be better just to tell her that an old enemy has come up from his past and is threat to both her and Mokuba. She is an asassin and is more than capable of taking care of herself and Mokuba. Maybe it's the 'let's not do anything to endanger her regardless of what she can do' sense that most males seem to have when trying to protect someone.
You know it's always kind of hard for me to see Seto as having normal tendencies. I have no idea why but it must have something to do with that air he carries around him. You know the one that makes someone notice a person even if they are across the room. Seto just draws attention regards it be negitive or positive.
Well now that I'm done with my views I'll go finish up the next chapter. (I should really be studying)
Gone Away 2345 chapter 12 . 1/10/2004
This story screams for a SEQUEL! SEQUEL DAMN YOU, SEQUEL! You can't just leave it here!
Kelsey chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
o! I love the first chapter! I hope you finish! I shall read! ::goes off::
Gone Away 2345 chapter 11 . 1/3/2004
*grabs authoress in a bear hug* You updated! Now get going with the next chappie! Come on!
Lady of Weirdness chapter 11 . 12/23/2003
that true about the power. :bow:
I want to you to continue!
buzhidao chapter 11 . 12/23/2003
good chapter.. too bad it was alittle short.. and i hope your next update can be a little sooner :)
Sakurelle chapter 11 . 12/22/2003
That was pretty good. Update soon!
zello chapter 1 . 12/22/2003