Reviews for The Release
goldenpuon chapter 1 . 1/22
Never have I thought a sneeze to carry so much meaning. But for an Elf, perhaps not. Dare I say, I find your analysis of the mundane strangely fascinating, both on the topic of how Elves would handle such and sneezing in general? This probably sound strange, but this was written in a way that inspired quite a bit of intrigue, so I suppose it is natural.
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I KNEW IT

I

KNEWWW ITTTT

PUAHAHAHAHAHAA

ah, this is simply awesome. :')
kathu chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Rofl... giggel ... snort...

*beam* Wow! This gem of a naughty vignette reminds me why I do indeed love fanfiction. Ithilien, you are a master at playing with words.

A sneeze - it is a sneeze that has Legolas all wrapped up in feeling. And the fine details your little ficlet describes. It' absolutely amazing.

Love the innuendo - yeah, I GOT hooked by the summary, and I DO love well written slash.

But this is far better than anything I've read for a long time.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Please - could there be more?

kathu
Nomad Princess chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Ahahaha, this is brilliant, unexpected, and very, very HOT. I will never again sneeze without thinking of a certain blonde elf yearning for release. Five stars!
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Omg you TEASE! I hate you!

Actually, it was hilarious and brillant, and I wasn't sure why I was reading it because I thought Legolas was horny, and I simply didn't feel like reading a 'Legolas masturbates' fic.

My favorite line? It was this: '"Ahh . . ." he cried out loudly as the moment arrived.'

*bursts into giggles*
fangirl29 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Ugh! It's amazing how hot it got while I was reading and then...nothing! :( You are so cruel but I forgive you because of your wonderful talent! Thanks for such a cute little vignette.
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Um *blinks a few times* Okay. Hey, Legolas, I would recommend not goin for the pipeweed. Ya know?
yllom21 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Ok, wierd, but funny. I suppose sneezing is wierd for an elf.
Amaurea2007 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Omg just...brilliant. Bloody brilliant. Im reading this going "Hmm..." and then...! XD Sillyhead. Very cute, and the detail is fantastic. It gave me a good laugh .
Jesry chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
"too good to be true" had little meaning until I read this. -rolls eyes- Sweetness.
aloofelf chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
XD Hahaha!
blurr chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
it has been a long time since a fic actually made me laugh out loud. Props to you.

-blurr
docmon chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
ROTFLMAO!

*cackle*wheeze*snicker*sniff*... ah, oh, yeah, that was a good one (stetch - any pipeweed around?)

monica
Nautically Nonsensical chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Definitely PWP. Kinda cute, though.
Best of luck,