Reviews for Dust it Silver
Stunningly beautiful.
elianthos chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I stopped watching IY a while ago ;;... but this is wonderfuly written! *claps*
Silent Sky chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
I haven't seen episode 118...How do they get out of trouble? They make it, right? Right? Well, I'll have to assume they do...

This was a wonderful one-shot. I really enjoyed it. The imagery was beautiful and vivid, and the metaphors and similies added a delightful new angle, separating this story from all others. Brilliant job.

sue sue magoo chapter 1 . 8/19/2005

Words escape me.

I cannot think of high enough praise to give you.
foxymiko chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Good God, that was a tasty one-shot. You are talent incarnate.

FantasticalOblivion chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Oh my bob. I almost cried. Maybe it was because of my mood swing, but probably not...! That was a really good story!

Peace, love, and electric guitars,

wellduh chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Well, I haven't seen episode 118, in fact, but %&$ do I want to now. _ Amazing job, love the language. Keep it up!
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
This was an INCREDIBLE one-shot! Very good, and tear jerking. Very touching. The vocabulary and painting of the scenes was very morbid yet fasicnating. This story is going on my favorites list!
JadeElemental chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
AW! I'm gonna cry, that was the most beautiful fic i've ever read. You have to right more stories, ur descriptions of everything are so detailed and beautiful revealing the inner truth of each paragraph. BEAUTIFUL STORY!
TatteredCrimson chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
*tears are gushing* TTDTT. Very well written D:
Nooz chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Oh, that was very nice, but I'm a little confoozed. Does Miroku die in the end? But you caotured Sango perfecty-Bravo!
rabbitstime chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I have see episode 118. this is so cute. I just love that seen in the cave. this is a great one shot. keep writting more fics.
Vilja chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Oh, this is from the series. I didn't get that the first 3 times I read it. That means they survived. Thank you so much for that.
The wording is beautiful. Strange and unusual. Many layers of intricate word over naked feelings. I love your wrighting.
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Oh my! I've SEEN ep 118 (about a million times), and your one-shot is BETTER! What can I say but "Wow"?