Reviews for Khila Amin
Anon chapter 8 . 4/12
Cute :D
Charlottees chapter 8 . 4/5
I adored this story. Very well written, great grammar, vocabulary style etc. It was gripping and enticing, the plot and story line very unique and captivating. Thank you! xx
green flip-flops chapter 8 . 1/6
Hands down the best LOTR elf-romance fanfic ever written. I can read it over and over without ever getting tired of it. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Galaxia SH chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
This is one of the most beautiful fics I've ever read. It mades me cry from the beginning to the end, with both, sorrow and happiness. Thank you so much for writing!
SleepEatRead chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
It's great
Nice story BTW
tadah2 chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
Truly lovely. Not too long, not too short, not too angsty, not "not angsty enough," (because all mortal/elf love stories need a little angst).

Very well done. Thank you so much.
ContractKillerNO1 chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Another amazing story ( i read the story of Amarië and Haldir first). I dont know why, but i almost cry when i read how much they love eachother ( u write it so well).. Maybe its because i feel the same way about my fiancé ;)
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Very nice. Always was sad when haldir bit the dust. Yay for he being alive and catching a fair wench for his heart. :)
silverose29 chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
great story i really enjoyed it
Kilataia chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
I really love the story! Great , and i loved the way you portrayed Haldir.
SpockandNyota7368 chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
this story was the best romance story I have ever read. you have to write more stories for my sanity and for the sake of middle earth!Please!
SpockandNyota7368 chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
this decision would have also driven me crazy. I hope keara will choose haldir. :( I hate the valar hate them!
SpockandNyota7368 chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
I hated the part where keara and haldir fight because I got really scared for their overall great chapter!
SpockandNyota7368 chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
so good I have no comment. nice job!
SpockandNyota7368 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
this chapter made me nearly yell from my room to have her run to haldir and kiss him. best chapter so far keep going!